GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D Williams again haunts Goff just Darryl this time.

ViennaMax

Rookie
Im beginning to think by the 4th qtr of next weeks game Goff may be ready to take the job from Keenum. He has looked better every week, as he should. Starting Goff would open the playbook and stretch the field to help Gurley while Gurley helps Goff.

possible yes - but rookies do have big ups and downs - anyway i feel good for the future of this team :)

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
MO but this team needs balls like that at QB. Our offense isn't going to out-talent teams. We need someone who will go for big plays.

And the biggest impediment to this would be your head coach... Jeff Fisher!!

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah..Goff getting zero help from these guys...drops, pressure...start him! :censored:

Dolpho

UDFA
Goff needs to recognize the blitz and get rid of it, with that said the receivers aren't doing him any favors.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so frustrating that Goff is stuck with the second unit.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Spruce made the squad just watching everyone else! I'd be looking hard at other teams roster cuts!

Mick

Pro Bowler
Goff needs to recognize the blitz and get rid of it, with that said the receivers aren't doing him any favors.
what blitz...tackle got beat like a drum, and blind side...Goff was rolling to the opposite side...I don't fault him on that play

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
mike thomas must only make plays in practice to get as many reps as he does because he is definitely garbage in any game action. Thought he could beat out Quick, but no chance.