GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do not know if it will workout, but my feeling is that the 10 to 25 yard passing game is what they are holding back and not showing in preseason.

That will improve once they trade for Josh Gordon. :bueller:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Do not know if it will workout, but my feeling is that the 10 to 25 yard passing game is what they are holding back and not showing in preseason.

I sure hope so because this run 2 yards and turn around crap doesn't cut it

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kenum can't make the throws Goff can...with Gurley (WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?!?!), I think the kid will win games for us......I have seen a lot of good things from the kid already this game....I say start him Week One vs a suckass team....Good for his confidence.

Start him! Start him! Start him!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff has made some really nice throws, except for the one throw...Imagine Gurley going off against the Niners, and then Goff throwing deep every once in a while!

ViennaMax

Rookie
i am still on the "sit goff until he is ready" team - but very happy to see that he has clearly improved :)

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Goff attempts alot of "go make a play" type of throws the problem is his receivers aren't making them. Yes they are tough catches, but you gotta pull in at least a few of those

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Kenum can't make the throws Goff can...with Gurley (WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?!?!), I think the kid will win games for us......I have seen a lot of good things from the kid already this game....I say start him Week One vs a suckass team....Good for his confidence.

Not sure I'd start him week 1 but, but I have now seen enough to feel confident we have our franchise QB on the roster

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff attempts alot of "go make a play" type of throws the problem is his receivers aren't making them. Yes they are tough catches, but you gotta pull in at least a few of those

JMO but this team needs balls like that at QB. Our offense isn't going to out-talent teams. We need someone who will go for big plays.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Sorry don't see it, went right too Cooper he's not going to under throw Thomas that much.

When the game is over I'll hit the DVR for a second look. My first thought on the replay was it was high and I saw a brief flash of Thomas on the right side of the TV screen.

Hey, Maybe we could tweet Goff and ask him who he was throwing to?

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
that play where he extended got out of the pocket and found Duke was beautiful. Gotta think a first teamer like Kenny Britt makes that catch.

Keenum would never attempt something like that. He would either throw it short or scramble.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
i am still on the "sit goff until he is ready" team - but very happy to see that he has clearly improved :)

Im beginning to think by the 4th qtr of next weeks game Goff may be ready to take the job from Keenum. He has looked better every week, as he should. Starting Goff would open the playbook and stretch the field to help Gurley while Gurley helps Goff.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Goff is in his head to much, experience will help him play with his heart and gut. It is very natural to go through that process as a cerebral athlete. I have witnessed it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When the game is over I'll hit the DVR for a second look. My first thought on the replay was it was high and I saw a brief flash of Thomas on the right side of the TV screen.

Hey, Maybe we could tweet Goff and ask him who he was throwing to?
During half time I rewound the recording and watched it multiple times. DVR it all you want and screen shot what you want but if that ball was intended for Thomas and not Cooper it was underthrown by close to 10 yards. That was to Cooper IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little behind but if it hits the hands he's gotta catch that!