GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Coples ran with the 2s game one but hasn't gotten any reps with them since them. Cam Thomas real chance to beat out the more heralded FA.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, this version of the Rams D is sucking

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Some of these guys who need to show something in order to make the team clearly aren't. Some of these guys will be looking for employment soon. Ugh!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Quick caught more passes than most...certainly more than Thomas, it seems

Dolpho

UDFA
The receiver situation is an absolute embarrassment, I've watched a lot of preseason games and the 2nd/3rd team with exceptions to Spruce and Higbee have been a total let down.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Needs to have better awareness, but he's making nice throws. These WR's are crap.

Goff needs time with the first team offense. Those guys actually catch passes.

It's hard to trust your guys when they don't catch, not really good for development in my opinion. If you're second guessing if your target will actually catch the ball you're going to be slow on your progression

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like the receiver competitionisn't as stiff as we thought. Really disappointed in Thomas and Williams tonight

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
A lot of 3s in right now, don't freak out. Gotta be happy about Tree and Aaron freakin Donald. Need better CB play, but the D will be stingy come SF. Also, Cody Davis!

Mick

Pro Bowler
Sounds like the receiver competitionisn't as stiff as we thought. Really disappointed in Thomas and Williams tonight
Yeah...you can't drop the one target you get all night, and right in the hands at that....for all the glowing reports about Williams from our super TC reporters here on the boards, I don't see it...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Man, we really drop off after the first team offense and defense. Tonight has really shown some glaring deficiencies we have in certain areas. The one area I've really noticed is the 2nd group of linebackers. Very concerning.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Meh, I haven't anything that leads me to believe it won't be another 7-9 season.