GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of 3s in right now, don't freak out. Gotta be happy about Tree and Aaron freakin Donald. Need better CB play, but the D will be stingy come SF. Also, Cody Davis!
lol..I think it was Cody that hit Cooper on the Punt Return, causing the fumble..Good thing he recovered it!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah...you can't drop the one target you get all night, and right in the hands at that....for all the glowing reports about Williams from our super TC reporters here on the boards, I don't see it...
Same here. And I've really wanted too. I've always been a fan of big athletic receivers but danario and quick have taught me to remain patient and not get my hopes up.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Aaron Green seems to be what Pead was supposed to be, I like his potential as change of pace back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas with a big drop again. WR's let Goff down huge tonight.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Reynolds had some decent blocking on that play, he should have been closer to that 1st down if not managing to get it. Good on Goff to tough it out but I'd pull him now.

Mike Thomas is getting cut. Can't believe some people thought that he might replace Britt. Come on.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
they need to rename wide receivers on the Rams to wide bobblers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ball was where it needed to be. Thomas lets the team down again.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Thomas is a bum. I've seen this movie before. Goff can really hum it, I've seen enough this week. He's not ready, but he's not that far off.