GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We need to see what Hill, Washington, and Roberson have. Not thrilled with our secondary so far, even in Vanilla flavor.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff been set up to fail from the jump. He's not prepared because they have been giving Keenum all the #1 reps. Then he comes in and is pressing.

Name
Joe
I'm going Mannion for my shirt looking to the future.

Mannion is a bit skittish for my tastes. He's done ok against 3 stringers. I'm telling you, its what's above the shoulders in all of these guys. Keenum is the starter for a reason. Looking good.

Athos

Legend
Oh I forgot an important point,,, Fisher does not know how to coach up QBs;

Something people should kee in mind with Fisher before any extension. Does this team out the QB position in the best possible place to succeed? Haven't seen it for years with this team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice to see Gains back in their! Christian Bryant is looking good! Joyner is STUPID!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm sure there will be many discussions on whether it's a serious problem or not if Keenum starts games for the Rams this season. It appears most are fine with Keenum, I'm just not among them.

Guess that depends on what you mean by 'fine'. If Keenum is the best we have, we must go with him. Mannion was a rookie last season who didn't get much playing time, and that has paid off as he looked quite good last week. Goff will get where we want him to, but it appears it's not going to happen overnight. If he's starting and looking ready at the BYE, i'll be more than satisfied. jmo.

Name
Joe
Goff been set up to fail from the jump. He's not prepared because they have been giving Keenum all the #1 reps. Then he comes in and is pressing.

I don't see it the same way. Goff just doesn't make quick decisions and his big body is a heavy bag. Against the #1s, he'd get murked.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only stat that counts by you. Overall defense counts to most humans.

Sorry, agree to disagree.

Counts for what? Last I checked, the only thing that counts at the end of the game is points scored and points allowed. Our defense ranked #5 in 2014 and #9 in 2015.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see it the same way. Goff just doesn't make quick decisions and his big body is a heavy bag. Against the #1, he's get murked.

Dieter's point is that Goff's not making quick decisions because he hasn't gotten the reps yet.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Regular season I would care, but for the preseason...let those 3 seconds go ref ha

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Counts for what? Last I checked, the only thing that counts at the end of the game is points scored and points allowed. Our defense ranked #5 in 2014 and #9 in 2015.

Well, if you want to ignore how they actually grade team defense (like Denver being #1 last year) by all means.
But nobody else is going to award our team a top 10 defense based on your stats. That's not even arguable.