GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Oh I forgot an important point,,, Fisher does not know how to coach up QBs;

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff has been unlucky, dropped passes and tripping over your own guy, it happens. The only thing I didn't like was holding onto the ball too long, but I get it, he was looking to make a play on a third down.

I'm guessing he's going to play in the third, I'm not too worried yet.

RamWoodie

Legend
This is what bugs me about Williams...he gets blitz happy and gets the defense burned.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
The thing about Goff is that it's a feast or famine scenario. If we hit with him, awesome. If not, we'll be playing that who we could have drafted instead game. There's pressure to see him in light of how much we gave up, and see him just light it up immediately. Isn't going to happen. I didn't like the trade, but we've had such awful qb play for years now, so I see why they made it, plus the need to generate buzz in a new setting.

Name
Joe
I'm going to buy my Case Keenum jersey this week. I suggest yall do the same. Those of you whining about arm strength don't have a clue. The kids a leader. He's used his years in the NFL well. He's maturing nicely. Good QB..

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Not a serious problem so long as Keenum keeps playing well and remains healthy. I have every confidence in Goff, just don't want to overestimate his chances of starting early. He just needs playing time, hope they let him play out the game.
I'm sure there will be many discussions on whether it's a serious problem or not if Keenum starts games for the Rams this season. It appears most are fine with Keenum, I'm just not among them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I'd like Goff to look better I could say that even more about our D..

The defense isn't an issue. It always plays poorly in the preseason. Yet, it was top 10 each of the past two years. This isn't the real defense.

I am worried about Goff.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ayers needs to take a seat get him the hell out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joyner got into a fight? He probably won.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to buy my Case Keenum jersey this week. I suggest yall do the same. Those of you whining about arm strength don't have a clue. The kids a leader. He's used his years in the NFL well. He's maturing nicely. Good QB..
I'm going Mannion for my shirt looking to the future.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The defense isn't an issue. It always plays poorly in the preseason. Yet, it was top 10 each of the past two years. This isn't the real defense.

I am worried about Goff.

Our defense hasn't been top 10 for a long time...Not sure what stats you are looking at my man

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Number 20 for St. Louis huh? My money would've been on Green getting it wrong first haha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Maclin got in Joyners face and Joyner threw a punch.