GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Goff putting himself in injury danger. Yikes. Not a smart play bruh. Just throw that fucker away or get out of bounds real quick.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Goff playing like a rookie so far.
Problem is so is Dak Prescott... But weirdly I'm not too concerned with Goff yet, I'm more disappointed with how the coaches are using him. I think needed to let him air it out first, then work the underneath stuff.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is so is Dak Prescott... But weirdly I'm not too concerned with Goff yet, I'm more disappointed with how the coaches are using him. I think needed to let him air it out first, then work the underneath stuff.

What worries me is that the game seems too fast for him right now. Which means Case Keenum starting the year. Ugh.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yeah same here. Turned it on what I thought was half an hour early and the 1st quarter is almost over.... Need to find the NFL Network game replay to watch Gurley....Irritating...
If you have DVR and record it, it should record from the beginning (I think)

ViennaMax

Rookie
goff just looks scared - hope he can get 1 or 2 good drives now - its all about the confidence right now...

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really think Goff needs time. I'd move him to third string. I'd hate to see his confidence destroyed.

RamWoodie

Legend
We need mot worry about Goff. A rookie QB starting is the exception...NOT the rule. Just let the guy play!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
What worries me is that the game seems too fast for him right now. Which means Case Keenum starting the year. Ugh.

Thats the problem... it (speed of the game) it is too fast for him.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Dak Prescott stands there like a statue with incredible pass protection against vanilla D's. He looks like Bradford did when he played behind OU's amazing O-line. Some highlights I've seen of Dak, he hardly moves & there's no one within 5 yards as he launches a TD pass. The Rams O-line is getting stunted, blitzed, etc. when Goff plays--no idea why, do other teams have it in for him?? Why do Rams QB's always get roughed up in pre-season? (Bradford, T. Green)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Not a serious problem so long as Keenum keeps playing well and remains healthy. I have every confidence in Goff, just don't want to overestimate his chances of starting early. He just needs playing time, hope they let him play out the game.