GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What drop are you talking about? Quick just made a 1st down from what I saw.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
eric dickerson just said about nelson spruce: "some players are ok in practice, but when the lights come on, he's a different player."

Not sure how to take this, but it seems like a compliment to Spruce. But, by most accounts, Spruce has been better than "OK" in practice.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFLN, stop fucking showing us this stupid Colts game.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
brown really trying hard to make it. i like what i've seen. good run blocking too

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad decision by Goff. And fuck NFLN for that Colts bullcrap.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What drop are you talking about? Quick just made a 1st down from what I saw.

Goffs first play, pass on a timing out route to Quick. Hit him in the hands as he turned to look. Should have been a catch, easy catch. It was exactly the same route that I saw quick drop in practice on Wednesday. The one I posted the pick of Quick contemplating his navel.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Goff definitely needs to start the year on the bench, judging by his play the first two games. Just seems a bit rattled, not uncommon for a rookie. Hopefully, he'll develop.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's a good thing Keenum and Mannion are here - this looks like it may take a little longer than I thought it would.