GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Goff is lost as fuck out there. Has no idea what to do. And Quick, catch the fucking ball. 30% of Goffs passes have been dropped. Great confidence booster

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Defense always looks like crap in the preseason. The big issue to me is Gaines's health. I don't want Sensabaugh playing.
Good teams first D does not look like that on the first drive of a preseason game.

Gaines is an important piece, seems like he is still having problems letting it go. If he can't get past the ghosts one of those other guys will have it step up. The secondary is a huge question mark for me going in.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good teams first D does not look like that on the first drive of a preseason game.

Not sure if you're watching a lot of other preseason games but they absolutely do look that way on multiple drives not just the first drive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Gaines is an important piece, seems like he is still having problems letting it go. If he can't get past the ghosts one of those other guys will have it step up. The secondary is a huge question mark for me going in.

Our defense does this every year.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
nice swim move by longacre. good pressure twice in that series

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the first time, I'm starting to get worried about Goff.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
DB is going to be an issue if Gaines is not back to speed. Coty and Joyner are both limited and safety isn't a strength, either. Hopefully Goff matures and that trade pays off; otherwise we might regret that trade if we're going to have to rebuild that back group through the draft next year.