GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Strong start to the half for Foles. Throws too high for the giant Jared Cook (probably should have still caught it...) and then should have been picked trying to hit Quick deep... no idea why we don't at least try Mannion. Pass protection has not been all that bad today.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
for the first time this season, I agree with the crowd at the dome.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

Foles cannot, I repeat, CANNOT throw the ball!!! What is wrong with him?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Robinson got beat... again.

I'm gonna pretend I like pain and it's what I wanted the whole time.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Been saying, should have made getting norv turner a priority then picked up evan mathis and drafted L. Collins. Those few no-brainers would have been difference makers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strong start to the half for Foles. Throws too high for the giant Jared Cook (probably should have still caught it...) and then should have been picked trying to hit Quick deep... no idea why we don't at least try Mannion. Pass protection has not been all that bad today.
Because as has been said many times in this thread Mannion is inactive.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Please, please for Gawd's sake take Foles and Cook out of the game. This is unwatchable.

RamWoodie

Legend
You inactivated Mannion...so all you have is Keenum to go to...at least Keenum can move in the pocket...put him in next possession.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why should the defense bother? Offense will just punt it back. Hekker's the busiest guy on the field.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Reporter said Keenum wasn't an option per Fisher. Wow...just wow. Why not dress Mannion?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright; last drive was 24 seconds.

Let's go for 30, this time. :D