GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can see where this game is going. Offense will punt all day and the cards will keep attacking and eventually put up more points and pull away. It'll probably be within striking distance for much of the first half and won't be competitive in the 2nd half. Much like the Linehan/Spags days.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
What do you call against a full on blitz with a makeshift O line? May go hit some golf balls instead of watching the game!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Can you imagine if we put palmer out again. Now that's an Arians post press conference I'd like to see

Irish

Starter
For all my fantasy football players, Todd Gurley is no longer fantasy relevant. His QB and O Line play has destroyed what could have been a offensive rookie of the year campaign.

So frustrating...

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Shoot guys, the difference between us and the best teams in the league is they have QB's and discipline.

Expectations should have an average ceiling until we at least have a QB.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
this was taken 9 minutes before kickoff according to the guy who snapped it, Josh Weinfuss

ee5460f3-0eb4-4cf2-a30d-d1a0e5426fe4.jpg

Wonder why that is? We all know.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nice stand defense. Again. As always. God this side of the ball is good.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
For all my fantasy football players, Todd Gurley is no longer fantasy relevant. His QB and O Line play has destroyed what could have been a offensive rookie of the year campaign.

So frustrating...

Fisher got a hold of him....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Defense is hanging in there. But that dang offense. They're so bad they're past the bottom of the barrel. They're digging now.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Can't believe we're only down 7. If I was zona, I may start to get worried.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why is it on running plays the runner runs into a wall of red and white while the blue is behind them?

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Defense is hanging in there. But that dang offense. They're so bad they're past the bottom of the barrel. They're digging now.
The way it's going now, Gurley will need 200 more rushes to get a thousand yards. Fisher should start anybody but that garbage Foles at quarterback. Philly saw these buffoons coming when they engineered the trade for Bradford.