GDT: Bradford takes swing at winning big game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I actually think Bradford is their best offensive player (you can take from that what you will...)

Honestly. He's not an all star, he suffers under pressure and he gets hurt too much but that Eaglea offense and the scheme are just awful.

Athos

Legend
Bunk call but man the Iggles have such butter fingers.

They should just use the Clifford Franklin special.

Rainram

Starter
The Patriots should grab Bradford. If he got Tom Brady's protection he'd probably light it up.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The Patriots should grab Bradford. If he got Tom Brady's protection he'd probably light it up.
Or Kirk Cousins protection! That Redskins o line is one of the surprises of the season for me. They're great run blocking and they've protected Captain Kirk from what I've seen and today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Battered QB syndrome. He was never this bad as a rookie until those beatings beginning his 2nd year when Spags played him when he shouldn't have.

But yea. Can't tell me Sam doesn't throw absolute gems. I'd say he's had more great passes in this game than our QBs have all season long.

He was always this way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or Kirk Cousins protection! That Redskins o line is one of the surprises of the season for me. They're great run blocking and they've protected Captain Kirk from what I've seen and today.

Bill Callahan.

Best OL Coach in the business. He's great at teaching his guys how to hold in a way the refs won't call it. Being serious about that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No one has yet mentioned his 'deer in the headlights" expression. Where's the 'stirring the pot' emoticon? :sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bill Callahan.

Best OL Coach in the business. He's great at teaching his guys how to hold in a way the refs won't call it. Being serious about that.

This^ Last season everyone raved about the Cowboys and their offensive line and this year, it's the Redskins offensive line and the common demonstrator???? Bill Callahan!

Athos

Legend
He was always this way.

Disagree. He's hung in there quite a few times to make a completion.

Anyway, what a hilarious move by Captain Kirk. That was botched play fake by the Colts bad.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
One of the stupidest QB plays in recent memory. Kneeling down instead of spiking the ball to stop the clock. This may cost the Skins the game. :headexplosion:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
No one has yet mentioned his 'deer in the headlights" expression. Where's the 'stirring the pot' emoticon? :sneaky:

I blame his body language for the Zach Ertz fumble. The refs were going to overturn it, but they took one look at Sammy, and said, "that WAS a fumble".

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Cousins brain fart was ridiculous - but I didn't get why the Eagles called a timeout to stop the clock the play before anyway? That was odd. Then there was the delay of game penalty on the defender which would have stopped the clock right? So why did they line up like they were going to spike it anyway?

Rainram

Starter
Cousins brain fart was ridiculous - but I didn't get why the Eagles called a timeout to stop the clock the play before anyway? That was odd. Then there was the delay of game penalty on the defender which would have stopped the clock right? So why did they line up like they were going to spike it anyway?

Right. FG unit shoulda been on the field.

o_O

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What the freak is a catch anymore?!
What's stupid is that when a guy is usually considered down by contact (for fumble reasons) it's not enough to make it a catch in football terms - but everyone knows it's a catch really. Very odd. Think the competition committee will have a look at it in the offseason.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's stupid is that when a guy is usually considered down by contact (for fumble reasons) it's not enough to make it a catch in football terms - but everyone knows it's a catch really. Very odd. Think the competition committee will have a look at it in the offseason.

There must be a reason it came to this. What was happening 20 years ago for the rule to morph into what it is now?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Correct me if I'm wrong, but over the last two seasons, did we not have a fairly good chance of trying to acquire, and getting Kirk Cousins on the Rams?
He's not too bad at all.

Q729

Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but over the last two seasons, did we not have a fairly good chance of trying to acquire, and getting Kirk Cousins on the Rams?
He's not too bad at all.
Behind our line he would suck hard.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Considering that the Redskins had lousy field position to start most of their drives, it's amazing they racked up that many points. 38-17

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck me. We got a gazillion draft picks from the skins, rg3 busted and they still made it back to the playoffs before the Rams.

Fisher should hang his head in shame.