GDT: Bradford takes swing at winning big game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't think I could stomach Sam fucking Bradford in the playoffs. Go SKINS!!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I got WAS winning this game, but hope Sam does. I wanna see Sam win that division title. But whoever wins the NFCE was get slammed in the Playoffs. For Sam's sake in Philly, a win is a must or he'll get a lot of heat.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If the Eagles can't win that weak as fuck division after all the moves Kelley made fans will be at his house with torches and pitchforks.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Doesn't have any impact on our draft though.
The more valuable that pick the better for the Rams.

Brian Quick must be pretty valuable then.
I'd venture the Snead/Fisher duo have been better letting the draft come to them and taking undervalued talent(Johnson, Ogletree, Jenkins) as opposed to reaching in the early rounds(Robinson, Quick, Joyner).
Given their penchant for wheeling and dealing, and armed with a extra second, Rams may not stay in the slot they're in, so I'm not worried about it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brian Quick must be pretty valuable then.
I'd venture the Snead/Fisher duo have been better letting the draft come to them and taking undervalued talent(Johnson, Ogletree, Jenkins) as opposed to reaching in the early rounds(Robinson, Quick, Joyner).
Given their penchant for wheeling and dealing, and armed with a extra second, Rams may not stay in the slot they're in, so I'm not worried about it.
And if they are trading the Eagles pick, the lower it is the more valuable a trade asset. All the more reason to root for the skins.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Bradfords looked methodical on their first drive, while the Redskins looked terrible on defense. 7-0

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Great first Drive. Sam was a little off with a couple of passes but went to the right guys and they made plays.

Ram65

Legend
Sam starts out hot. My observations have Bradford looking better in the recent games. He is moving around better.

Eagles 6-8...6-9...6-10 sounds better for Rams 2nd round pick!!!!

My boy Donnie Jones still kicking good but he is no Johnny Hecker!!!!!

Rainram

Starter
Boy, Sam does not handle pressure well. I know no QB enjoys the defense in their face, but relative to others I don't think he handles it well.

I don't miss that part of his game.

Rainram

Starter
I took Philly. Thought their D would play a bit better than they have. Lolol.

Cousins and Reed ripping em apart.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Redskins proving that draft picks don't matter. Just need a good QB and you're set. It's so fucking sad that we still got boned in that deal somehow.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy, Sam does not handle pressure well. I know no QB enjoys the defense in their face, but relative to others I don't think he handles it well.

I don't miss that part of his game.
No he does not.
But man, what a beautiful pass he put on Matthews down the sideline.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man you gotta make that throw. Make the throw then worry about the pressure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford is so bad under pressure. But that throw to Agholor was absolutely perfect.

Athos

Legend
Bradford is so bad under pressure. But that throw to Agholor was absolutely perfect.

Battered QB syndrome. He was never this bad as a rookie until those beatings beginning his 2nd year when Spags played him when he shouldn't have.

But yea. Can't tell me Sam doesn't throw absolute gems. I'd say he's had more great passes in this game than our QBs have all season long.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm guessing the Eagles will retain possession on this fumble. His right knee was down before the ball popped out.

Edit: :eek: