VENT Garbage Game Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Yeah I mean .. snapping your own finger back in place after smashing it on a helmet on your throwing hand .. goff is such a wimp
The thumb thing was after the sneak fumble. Yes he showed how tough he was by finishing the game. If anyone thinks Goff is tough I won't waste my time debating.

Rams77

Starter
If this were only a 10 week season we may have won the Super Bowl. Nonetheless making the playoffs would at least bring us some happiness even if we go one and done. Plus anything can happen in the playoffs. BUT if we lose next week and the Bears beat the Packers it will go down as one of the biggest choke jobs in franchise history

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put Wentz with McVay and I believe he is better. He is way tougher than Goff. At least he can step up in pocket and be creative as thats what Goff lacks.
Tougher than goff .. how many games has goff missed due to injury ? How many has wentz missed ? I’ll wait

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mahomes was garbage today. My wife and father in law are concerned with his horrible play as of late

but when he really needs it at the end of the game there's always a player wide open he can hit for 1st downs. wide open.

where are these wide open players for the rams offense? goff isn't gonna create something out of nothing because pocket passers can't do that. he needs open receivers to throw the ball to.

i swear people have forgotten what a pocked passer is. he needs a pocket and he needs open receivers. otherwise he looks like shit.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
That’s what I mean ... don’t tell me Bobby trees and kupp can’t hit that slant route .. I mean I would include jrey in that but after today I doubt he could... he is playing like he has already been told he isn’t gonna a ram next year
Idk man I really dont. But something changed we went from being unstoppable to not trusting the offense in 2 years. Its maddening.

Ellard80

Legend
Not fighting for the first down and sliding was a soft play.

see i dont see it that way - it was another example of a mental mistake.

Sometimes you slide.. but when it's close you dive.

Goff's mistake tehre was not because he was in "Fear" he made the wrong play situationally.

Again in a split second situation he makes the wrong move.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't because the OL doesn't hold up and he can't do that with only two routes b/c the deep route will be double or triple covered, so it doesn't work out of 12 personnel.

Honestly, I dunno how it's fixed. I just can see the wheels have completely fallen off our offense and the Cards gotta be thrilled at their prospects right now.

Take your chances with the protection. I think we need to spread it more right now if we can't get the running game going. Spread it out with 11 personnel in the shotgun, go hurry up, and let Goff get in a rhythm. When we aren't running the ball, the under-center offense just doesn't work well.

Ellard80

Legend
The thumb thing was after the sneak fumble. Yes he showed how tough he was by finishing the game. If anyone thinks Goff is tough I won't waste my time debating.

i dont think goff is soft

but ive dislocated my pinky twice playing basketball and popped it back into place.

Im hardly a bad ass - trust me.

fearsomefour

Legend
thats a valid point I did not consider but goff has 39 or 40 to winstons 30 and I think if winston played this season he wouldnt have much more than goff. And you can say that for danny jones as he has missed some games, but goff has produced more turnovers than sara lee and it's cost them games. When the rams are down by 9 or more points in the 2nd half what's your confidence level that goff will lead a comeback. Even when the rams are slightly ahead, like today, I have very little confidence that goff can protect, or dare I wish, expand a lead.
By the way....I would not feel any better if Goff had the third most turnovers instead of the most.
It’s a bad list to be on.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams had 20 1st downs to Seattle's 15
Rams had 334 total yards to Seattle's 292
Rams had the TOP 32:50 to 27:10
But the difference in the game, was when Seattle took that 2nd half kickoff and drove down the field for a TD. Wilson throws a 50/50 ball deep to Moore on 3rd and 8 and of course he converts. Wish we had a guy who could go up and get it like that. Then of course the Rams D seemingly has them stopped again, only to have Seattle get Hyde free on an RB screen for 14. Point isnt blaming the D, far from it as they were awesome for the most part
The Rams O doesnt make those plays. Jefferson has a ball slightly behind him across the middle and he drops it. Goff dumps off to Brown who isnt even looking at the ball
So while it's easy to blame the QB for not making the plays, but where's the fault of the players? Wilson wasnt good in the game, had several passes that were head scratchers.
Lastly, how do you go in to the game without having designed a play or 2 for Jones. Even if Henderson doesnt get hurt, you've got to give him the rock at some point, Seattle has no idea what he's got.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put Wentz with McVay and I believe he is better. He is way tougher than Goff. At least he can step up in pocket and be creative as thats what Goff lacks.

haha, fuck me. mcvay's head would explode if wentz was his qb. he's the last qb he would want running his offense.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
but when he really needs it at the end of the game there's always a player wide open he can hit for 1st downs. wide open.

where are these wide open players for the rams offense? goff isn't gonna create something out of nothing because pocket passers can't do that. he needs open receivers to throw the ball to.

i swear people have forgotten what a pocked passer is. he needs a pocket and he needs open receivers. otherwise he looks like shit.

He also has that speed demon that can outrun anyone in hill and that watkins guy isn’t bad either .. I mean I love woods and kupp but a burner would sure be nice

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I was pissed the the play calling at the goal line.

yeah that was some bad play calling but i sure would like a o l that would make those good calls. how would it be to be 1st and goal at the 2 and be confident that you could run it in easy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Don't. Because you're not going to convince people he isn't tough after they just watched him pop his dislocated thumb back into place and finish the game throwing the football with his injured hand. As for Wentz, the guy's mechanical breakdown has made it so he can't get hit the broad side of a barn this year. He's a worse option than Goff right now. But he's also not an option for us, so it doesn't matter. Due to his contract, it's unlikely he's available this off-season, so again, it doesn't matter.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm blown away that a person actually talked about McVay being on the hot seat. He's frustrating right now, but he hasn't had a single losing season. Look at where we were before we hired him. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ellard80

Legend
Don't. Because you're not going to convince people he isn't tough after they just watched him pop his dislocated thumb back into place and finish the game throwing the football with his injured hand. As for Wentz, the guy's mechanical breakdown has made it so he can't get hit the broad side of a barn this year. He's a worse option than Goff right now. But he's also not an option for us, so it doesn't matter. Due to his contract, it's unlikely he's available this off-season, so again, it doesn't matter.

i dont think goff is soft

but ive dislocated my pinky twice playing basketball and popped it back into place.

Im hardly a bad ass - trust me.

and yes i dont want wentz - he isn't any better.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Lol then don't dude. Saying goff soft is mind boggling. Guy is alot of things but soft isn't one of them.

Rams77

Starter
I actually think the Chargers have better personnel and a brighter future outlook than we do at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to lure McVay away by trade compensation in the off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.