Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
At least Brian Quick is much better this year, but a lot of the team is playing awful. I don't understand how a team this talented could be so bad.

Yeah Cunningham and Quick are both revelations on offensive side today. Penalites, Davin Joseph, Scott Wells pass blocking, and injuries at QB put us out of commission today. We DID LOOK COMPETITIVE with Hill so i'll hold out hope...

AZRamsFan93

Exactly. His finger got stuck in the helmet. Refs are retarded as ever. I want robots already.
If you put your hand on the opponents face mask and grab on, whether intentional or not, it is a penalty. Correct ca
Getting your finger stuck isn't grabbing on. There was no grabbing.
jeez. It was the correct call. Maybe the ref should ask every player if they meant to commit the penalty. If it wasn't intentional then they can pick up the flag. His finger was clearly attached (stu
Whether you mean to or not is freaking irrelevant. Whether you actually did it is relevant. He did not. He did not grasp the facemask. His finger was caught. Two different things.
i agree with the ref. It was a penalty. Your disagreement doesn't change that.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
We gotta have hope that Fisher will wake this team up for the rest of the season. It has got to be better. I don't see how we can implode like the 2011 season.

Slappy967

Starter
The officiating has been dreadful and a lets go Vikings chant in the Ed makes me wanna puke.

Athos

Legend
More penalties. Team is either dumb or refs really want us to be embarrassed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What bothers me most, is that once again, it's wait until next year and the season has only begun AGAIN.
See i don't agree with that type of gloom & doom. Changes and adjustments can be made. Its just a matter of finding the problem. Th
Than what is it?
IMO its preparation offensively...and as a total team they're undisciplined , so when your offense isn't prepared and undisciplined it looks like a shit sandwich

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
QUOTE="jrry32, post: 390957, member: 572"]Brian Quick and Janoris Jenkins are about the only two positives I've seen today.[/QUOTE]

Cook has made some plays too.

209RamsFan

I hope the 69ers lose to ease some of the pain....I will be pulling for cowgirls....yuck!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Relax guy, we have a pro bowl QB waiting to play.

I mean sure, he went to the pro bowl as a punter, but he still went!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. This offense is bad.

First game of the year. At home. And... This is our gameplan?