Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you put your hand on the opponents face mask and grab on, whether intentional or not, it is a penalty. Correct ca

jeez. It was the correct call. Maybe the ref should ask every player if they meant to commit the penalty. If it wasn't intentional then they can pick up the flag. His finger was clearly attached (stuck) in the face mask.

Whether you mean to or not is fucking irrelevant. Whether you actually did it is relevant. He did not. He did not grasp the facemask. His finger was caught. Two different things.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Remember before halftime all those posters clamoring for Davis?

How's it taste, genius?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
To put a positive spin on the game, at least we're consistent across all phases of the game.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
At least Brian Quick is much better this year, but a lot of the team is playing awful. I don't understand how a team this talented could be so bad.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember before halftime all those posters clamoring for Davis?

How's it taste, genius?

I wasn't. But I'm going to assume it doesn't taste good knowing we don't have any good QBs.

Debacled

Starter
Whether you mean to or not is freaking irrelevant. Whether you actually did it is relevant. He did not. He did not grasp the facemask. His finger was caught. Two different things.
Just saying, pretty much this same thing happend in the GB/SEA game. Russel Wilson got a hold of the defenders face mask, and the defender got a hold of his. Only the defender was called on it though

stlramscar

UDFA
See i don't agree with that type of gloom & doom. Changes and adjustments can be made. Its just a matter of finding the problem. There IS A PROBLEM with this offense.
Its up to Fisher to identify and fix it. The talent is there. No one can deny that.
Than what is it?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least Brian Quick is much better this year, but a lot of the team is playing awful. I don't understand how a team this talented could be so bad.

Brian Quick and Janoris Jenkins are about the only two positives I've seen today.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I know it's only one game but damn this is depressing. Like at least do something. I don't even want to watch any other games. I've been so damn excited for this and this shit hurts.

209RamsFan

Welcome to therapy session boys....we are officially the Lambs again and laughing stock of the NFL