Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Announcers

Our run is doing well, but we can't keep relying on it alone, no team won anything being completely one dimensional and predictable. Gotta get Davis time and let him throw it a bit, or we're going to be more in trouble than we already are.

You were right...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wtf is stullar announcers are terrible it's Stellar

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If this offense could have scored just 17 points today and let our D get some work done we'd have a good chance to win. The O is inept all around.

209RamsFan

Nice to know that opposing fans will be in full force at the dome all season long....Pathetic

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This offense just sucks. No QB. No OL. Nothing. This team is just going to make me completely apathetic again.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Guys, we just ran into a beast of a team, today. They are where we want to be in a few years. No shame in that... oh wait.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to hope we get flexed out of prime time. This team doesn't deserve it and fans don't deserve to sit through it.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offensive line players and coaches should be embarrassed with this performance they nutted up and playing like girls

Debacled

Starter
Not as down on the o-line as everyone else is, Davis is obviously still raw and doesn't see the blitz coming at all.

We lost our starting and 2nd string QB, dont know many if any team out there that look good after that

Athos

Legend
I think this team took a step back from where they were last season. That's concerning, Sam or no Sam.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Guys, we just ran into a beast of a team, today. They are where we want to be in a few years. No shame in that... oh wait.

This was supposed to be a warm up game for us... or so I thought. The most positive thing I can say is that it might just be first game jitters. Or an adjustment to a new QB...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Lets go Vikings chants at the dome. Congratulations St. Louis
St. Louis. The only city where a team can fail for 10+ years and literally put the same tired product on the field and the city get blamed

You have a point there. Why would anyone want to go see a team play as bad as we did today?

Ramatik

Starter
Maybe the conspiracy theorist are onto something. Another loser year and a move.

I am just hating this.