Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hopefully Fisher can reinvent the offense in week 2 instead of week 5 this season.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
This team is so unprepared. Can't run. Can pass. Can't get a 3 and out

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Yeah ummm...Austin Davis shouldn't be on an NFL roster...terrible awareness and a noodle arm to boot. I hope Hill is back soon, I haven't lost complete faith in him. He just had one bad throw.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
OK, I think I've seen enough of Davis too, Gilbert and Keenum suit up next week....till we get this right.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Frankly, I don't care who we have in at QB. I'm flat out surprised how our offense is performing this game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In reality, that last TD was not going to be the game winner. No way we're going to end up over 13 points unless they give us some garbage time points.

AZRamsFan93

Exactly. His finger got stuck in the helmet. Refs are retarded as ever. I want robots already.
If you put your hand on the opponents face mask and grab on, whether intentional or not, it is a penalty. Correct ca
Getting your finger stuck isn't grabbing on. There was no grabbing.
jeez. It was the correct call. Maybe the ref should ask every player if they meant to commit the penalty. If it wasn't intentional then they can pick up the flag. His finger was clearly attached (stuck) in the face mask.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, I think I've seen enough of Davis too, Gilbert and Keenum suit up next week....till we get this right.
Oline playing like garbage doesn't matter who is back there they can't block

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What bothers me most, is that once again, it's wait until next year and the season has only begun AGAIN.
See i don't agree with that type of gloom & doom. Changes and adjustments can be made. Its just a matter of finding the problem. There IS A PROBLEM with this offense.
Its up to Fisher to identify and fix it. The talent is there. No one can deny that.

Irish

Starter
This goes beyond QBs getting hurt. this is Systemic.

Draft philosophy passing on offensive playmakers, offensive coordinator who wouldn't know what to do with weapons if he had them, offensive philosophy ripped straight out of the past.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I will not make any excuses for this offense. No Bradford? DGAF. Its bad. All around.

Will we spend the season speculating as to how high a 1st round pick they get....especially as the losses pile up? Most expected a 3-0 start, just think what's ahead beginning with game 4. :cry::sick:

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
About one more bad drive from shutting this thing down and firing up madden where the Rams don't get blown out by the Matt Cassel led Vikings