Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Still ya'll cant get pissed at the defense. Whats the TOP? You cant expect even the best D to sustain when your offense is running in place

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Since I have nothing good left to say, and am tired of reading the rest of this bullshit (and temp banning dicks), I'll see y'all later.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if Fisher takes over the offensive play calls next week?

:LOL:

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man. This season is looking like it might be depressing. Ugh so much hope all for nothing. I don't want to give up hope but how are we supposed to have a decent record if we can't even beat the vikes?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I have nothing good left to say, and am tired of reading the rest of this bullcrap (and temp banning dicks), I'll see y'all later.

Temp banning dicks? That's just wrong man. Temp ban the entire man, not just his dick. Cruel and unusual punishment.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Can't blame the guys, the Vikings did a good move lying and saying that Patterson is afraid of arm tackles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Minnesota has weapons on offense. Our Offense just needs to be average in order for this team to be successful. Its awful. This D is rock solid for the most part.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Guys, I'm sure there is or will be a vent thread. We're all unhappy watching this but it's one game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They are one of teams with the smallest fan base outside of MN, and even in MN, there are more packers fans. If our "home crowd" can't even outnumber them, they won't keep the team.

Come on man........not that OK.