Game Thread: Rams @ Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
See Westbrooks' first step as well? He's so fast off the snap I think he's in their huddle. I thought they were going to call offsides there because he was moving before their o-line even looked up. I tell you this now. He makes the squad.
He made it weeks ago, IMO

A320driver

Rookie
I am trying to watch and not post but in my eyes Westbrooks, Sams, Watts and Gaines need to make the roster.

Unfortunately it will be tough to keep them all. The offense/ ST has needs also. This is going to be a tough decision for Saturday..Less S. Quoted as "we will hold some of our last cuts to the last part of the day"
He mentioned trades, but that's a smoke screen! I don't really think they want to part ways with a lot of these kids and hope to stash them on the PS.
He's one of Demhoff's progeny ..Cocky and arrogant as all of humanity can possibly withstand ;)

TXRams86

The Infamous
Its in Spanish, but I can tell its telling me to disable Adblocker!?!?
yeah, it has something that detects adblocker.
they don't have many ads though, maybe a pop up or 2 and one ad that goes away in 20 seconds.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
yeah, it has something that detects adblocker.
they don't have many ads though, maybe a pop up or 2 and one ad that goes away in 20 seconds.

I find if you fullscreen it then you don't see the ads until you come out of full screen mode.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Never seen the Rams play with 3 DL for an entire game. Even in the Fritz Sheurmur days they would use 4 DL on the nickle. Rams have been in 33 nickle all game

Alan

Legend
I'm not sure what this says but two DE's are leading in tackles for the Rams. Sam has 6 and Westbrooks has 4. Sad commentary concerning our LBs. Or great commentary about our DEs.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Who wanted to see cheeleaders?

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-28_19-18-50.png
    upload_2014-8-28_19-18-50.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 161

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Never seen the Rams play with 3 DL for an entire game. Even in the Fritz Sheurmur days they would use 4 DL on the nickle. Rams have been in 33 nickle all game

Fisher commented at halftime they made some changes scheme wise to accommodate some of the younger players. Translation: they have more young LBs they want to see then they do DL.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
just FYI, but here in Oklahoma City the previous three Ram games were on our local CBS affiliate. But now that Sam's out, magically THIS game's not being televised here... Kinda lame.

So I havent been following the game tonight, have to wait till a re-air.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Fisher commented at halftime they made some changes scheme wise to accommodate some of the younger players. Translation: they have more young LBs they want to see then they do DL.
Well, in a 4-3 you play 3 LBers, in a 33 nickle you play 3 LBers, maybe it's the DBs they want to see, being in nickle entire game