Game Thread: Rams @ Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I don't think some Rams fans understand that a 53 yarder isn't supposed to look as easy as GZ makes it look

TXRams86

The Infamous
i got home from class and started to watch at the beginning of second half.
hope Westbrooks is alright.
Gilbert is showing poise and making pretty good throws, that scramble was nice as well.
general consensus (and i read all 18 pages) is that we need another qb to take Davis' place?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
For 20 bucks for preseason live.... I'd like to see the cheerleaders during the breaks. This blank screen isnt working for me

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I don't think some Rams fans understand that a 53 yarder isn't supposed to look as easy as GZ makes it look

Agree - this from the Dolphins forum;

"Man he could be kicking from his own 30 and I wouldnt bet against him. Never seen a leg that strong."

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Should there be any concern for Mason. He was initially thought of as someone who could grab the starting job, then someone who could be a backup, now Watts is outplaying him in every facet. I know he hasn't played a real NFL snap, but you've got to wonder.

TXRams86

The Infamous
For 20 bucks for preseason live.... I'd like to see the cheerleaders during the breaks. This blank screen isnt working for me
ask and you shall receive, they just showed the Miami cheerleaders before the break lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
general consensus (and i read all 18 pages) is that we need another qb to take Davis' place?

Not if Faulk gets a vote.

Davis is inconsistent. Some moments looks lost, then bam! I am unsure what to think

TXRams86

The Infamous
oh and did everyone find a reliable stream to watch from?
if not, i have one (but quality isn't so hot).
rams broadcast too

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Is it time to anoint a new offensive genius? A&M with 45 points and 500 yds with a qtr left maybe it wasn't Manziel and Evans.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Just got home and am trying to stream the game. Any ideas on why I'm getting no audio? (No, it's not on mute) First time I've tried this.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
See Westbrooks' first step as well? He's so fast off the snap I think he's in their huddle. I thought they were going to call offsides there because he was moving before their o-line even looked up. I tell you this now. He makes the squad.