Game Thread: Rams @ Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A320driver

Rookie
Pretty good summary.

Thoughts on O-line? Hooey looking a bit better - Travis Bond doing ok as well.
So far ? ..I think Gaines is playing well. Bayer is having an outstanding game and is most importantly making an impact.
O line so far is ok..Hooey definitely having played his best half of football. Bond gave up 2 sacks. G. Robinson struggling with rookie mistakes..mental stuff.

A320driver

Rookie
Pretty good summary.

Thoughts on O-line? Hooey looking a bit better - Travis Bond doing ok as well.
So far ? ..I think Gaines is playing well. Bayer is having an outstanding game and is most importantly making an impact.
O line so far is ok..Hooey definitely having played his best half of football. Bond gave up 2 sacks. G. Robinson struggling with rookie mistakes..mental stuff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So Westbrooks looks okay? I missed it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
@ Coach O
Do you think Alexander lacks the cover skills to play FS?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Woodard is showing why I have been saying don't count him out just yet. He is better than Reid and Roberson.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2014-8-28_18-51-28.png
he just whipped the center playing nose

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Woodard is showing why I have been saying don't count him out just yet. He is better than Reid and Roberson.
Really wish he'd come down with one of those 3 balls that hit him in the hands though...

CoachO

Hall of Fame
@ Coach O
Do you think Alexander lacks the cover skills to play FS?
He lacks the instincts. He is strictly a "downhill" type Safety. Every time you notice him flashing, its closing down and making a play moving forward. He just doesn't have the instincts in coverage at this point.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hope the Westbrooks thing is minor... and not an injury. No more damn injuries!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am trying to watch and not post but in my eyes Westbrooks, Sams, Watts and Gaines need to make the roster.