Free agency thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@Memento...... Your boy got signed by the Whiners. They paid a lot for him. He will be on the field for three downs if he stays healthy. Someone to watch out for.

HAHA, I didn't expect him to get that much, coming off of injuries and a suspension.

dang

Legend
First wave of FA showing the trends of desperate teams over-reaching - but it comes down to the guaranteed money which wont be know until Weds. I hope Fowler only gets $14M if he achieves major milestone incentive success this year. 7 sacks and 2 forced fumbles wont cut it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
First wave of FA showing the trends of desperate teams over-reaching - but it comes down to the guaranteed money which wont be know until Weds. I hope Fowler only gets $14M if he achieves major milestone incentive success this year. 7 sacks and 2 forced fumbles wont cut it.

It's already been said that it's a $11M deal with incentives that take it up to $14. We won't know until Wed how much applies to the cap, but it'll be somewhere in between.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Guys before you jump all over me just a little devils devils advocate here and I'm still not over the Super Bowl. We saw how difficult it will s to get to the big game how many breaks how you have to play etc. but just going off today and the remainder or our cap we don't know how this turns out but being realistic will the player that takes Suh's spot be as good or better reg season and playoff? Will the guard that replaces Saffold be as good or better? Gurley? Will our middle linebacker position improve? Will fowler be what he was for us consistently or be like he was for jags? Will the edge be improved and who will that be? The question that scares me most is the Saffold question if Goff is under duress a lot this season this team is in trouble the offensive line is the most crucial cause even if we give up points we could hopefully score more most times.

These questions yet to be answered obviously but realistically we know most answers and if rookies or young draftees are to fill a lot of these holes well I'm sure we don't want to here if we for some miracle get back to the super bowl that they were young and inexperienced. There are just to many questions right now and I'm worried. Like I said to me biggest worry is protection for goff. Without it that protection to me this team will be doomed not being Debbie downer guy you know how enthusiastic I am on this board etc but a lot of questions and it will be hard to improve.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank god we're not players in this mess. So many bad contracts. BTW, the Bears signed Mike Davis. We should see what it would take to acquire HB Jordan Howard. He'd be a great guy to pair with Gurley.