Free agency thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm a big fan of Brockers and every adjustment he's made for this team while others have stood in the limelight, but his compensation is better suited to him playing as a 4-3 DT than a 3-4 NT.

Don't get me wrong, I trust Wade's judgement, but I wonder at the stop gaps proffered his defense, and playing out Brockers' last year on his contract seems another such ploy, though hardly the eminence front of Suh at NT. I'm just a bit surprised at the Fowler contract, and I would have considered Saffold's value greater to the team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm worried woods isn't gonna be a happy chappy moving forward. No matter how much a good guy he is, no person is ok with being massively underpaid.

The next contract with him will be a good payday for him IMO. Not sure he pulls an AB though there just seems to be too much character with him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The next contract with him will be a good payday for him IMO. Not sure he pulls an AB though there just seems to be too much character with him.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna revolt. I'd imagine his manager will want to have a quiet word with the rams to see if anything can be done.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna revolt. I'd imagine his manager will want to have a quiet word with the rams to see if anything can be done.

He could be the next extension after Goff.