First Look: Raiders at Rams / Joint Practices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
ursula GIF
omg it looks just like that fatty.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is it me or does it seem like our secondary continues to get beat. Dallas was one thing, they are loaded at wideout. But the Raiduhs doing it seems like a trend.

Given my concerns with Morris I would really like to hear that our defense is having a great day in one of these scrimmages. Especially since we don't get to see these guys in preseason.

On a positive note it is nice to hear Rochelle is back.

Tano

Legend
Is it me or does it seem like our secondary continues to get beat. Dallas was one thing, they are loaded at wideout. But the Raiduhs doing it seems like a trend.

Given my concerns with Morris I would really like to hear that our defense is having a great day in one of these scrimmages. Especially since we don't get to see these guys in preseason.

On a positive note it is nice to hear Rochelle is back.
I will start worrying if it happens in game 1.

Chicago has average thrower Dalton and a good receiver in Robinson and not much else

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sounds like the Duhs pushed the Rams around today. Not a good look. Figure it out boys...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looking like Rams depth sucks. How can they evaluate RB's unless they run behind the starters?

I guess we won't find out til the season starts. 1st 3 games of the regular season will be like pre season for the starters after sitting on their ass for a month. Oh yeah, they scrimmaged vs the Pokes and Raiders with no tackling. Whoopie doo.

I'm getting prepared to see the Rams get their ass handed to them early on. (At least they'll be healthy).