Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woodard a bit of a surprise?

EDIT: posted this before seeing others post the same.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
those were two that really surprised me.
Bond had a rough game last night, but I thought he'd played well in the preceding 3. Wonder if Washington's versatility playing tackle was the deciding factor there.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Bond had a rough game last night, but I thought he'd played well in the preceding 3. Wonder if Washington's versatility playing tackle was the deciding factor there.
I heard it had more to do with Bond's missing way too many assignments. He has all the physical tools, but if you don't know what you are doing, and keep making mistakes, then you don't stick.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I think Washington beat him out.
I hope its a case of Washington improving in their eyes, and not a case of him being the "best of the rest" again. I really didn't hold out much hope for him from the outset of camp. I hope he gets quicker on his feet. And being its his 3rd year, he can play faster now that he should know what he is doing.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hope its a case of Washington improving in their eyes, and not a case of him being the "best of the rest" again. I really didn't hold out much hope for him from the outset of camp. I hope he gets quicker on his feet. And being its his 3rd year, he can play faster now that he should know what he is doing.

I have not seen the Miami game but I thought he looked pretty good against Cleveland's #2s.