Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if Savage could shake free if the Texans grab Mallet?

markstewart67

Rookie
I bet T. Holt is upset about Woodard.....He sure was high on him last night as Faulk was on Watts.
GO RAMS!!!

Alan

Legend
flv suffering from delusions:
I'm pretty sure we could guess another future cut but I don't want Alan hitting the inappropriate button.
Veltung, Britt & Tavon are taking us to the SB. Bank on it! (y) :seizure:

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 playing with death:
Anybody surprised Veltung is the last of the no-named wrs?
See in this world there are two kinds of people son. Those that love Veltung and those that dig.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Woodard is the biggest surprise to me. But I am still bummed that it looks like we didn't get any new starters for the opener out of this past draft

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Woodard is the biggest surprise to me. But I am still bummed that it looks like we didn't get any new starters for the opener out of this past draft
looks like Joyner and Gaines will be starting week one.... And Donald will be playing as much as if he were a starter. So not really sure what point you are trying to make.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
looks like Joyner and Gaines will be starting week one.... And Donald will be playing as much as if he were a starter. So not really sure what point you are trying to make.
who said anything about logic?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Joyner situational and Gaines is playing due to injury. Hey don't get me wrong I like the talent we got ,It is just nice to add starters each year for that season. Especially when you are as young as us

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Justin Veltung has been cut :cry::cry::cry:

So has Aaron Hill. Only 2 more to go. If I'm not mistaken, still waiting on Sam/Westbrooks, Roberson/Reid, Cunningham/Bayer, Watts/Reynolds, and a 6th LB

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Justin Veltung has been cut :cry::cry::cry:

So has Aaron Hill. Only 2 more to go. If I'm not mistaken, still waiting on Sam/Westbrooks, Roberson/Reid, Cunningham/Bayer, Watts/Reynolds, and a 6th LB
Huh, interesting. If I were to bet, I'd say Reynolds and Cunningham are the last cuts. If the math is right, and we're 2 away.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Huh, interesting. If I were to bet, I'd say Reynolds and Cunningham are the last cuts. If the math is right, and we're 2 away.

I still say Cunningham beats out Bayer if one of them makes the roster.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

I love all that Cunninghm brings but someone has to go I guess.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I still say Cunningham beats out Bayer if one of them makes the roster.
I like Bayer in the passing game, and Kendricks and Harkey are really good blocking ends.