Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
you are overlooking the TE position where they still have 5! No way they are going with 5 TE's
for the moment, they have 5, but others are saying they think it won't stay that way...that they're going to make some additional moves/pickups and a tight end will be subtracted in the process. what do you think, coachO?

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
No. here's no embarrassment in being mistaken, which I was, and freely admit. However, that still doesn't make your point. You said the draft was deeper...there's NO WAY to know that except in hindsight.

"Prospects" are not what makes a draft deep...the ONLY way to know is in what they DO!
Then how come you were just calling the 2013 draft deeper, if we haven't seen the 2014 draft prospects in the NFL yet? Not only did you change your position, you shifted the goalposts as well. I think we're done here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Then how come you were just calling the 2013 draft deeper, if we haven't seen the 2014 draft prospects in the NFL yet? Not only did you change your position, you shifted the goalposts as well. I think we're done here.
Less condescension on this board would be pretty awesome.
But that's just me.

Rambition

Rookie
Cutting Bayer would be a huge mistake. More in another thread.
I cannot believe the Rams keep Davis over Gilbert. Unreal. The Rams will never win with Davis. I would have kept Gilbert and give him a year to see what he can do. We already know what Davis can do ____________________. Not being mean just stating a fact.
don't you think gilbert will go to the practice squad? that's kind of what i expected for him from the day they signed him. but who knows....

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
It appears that the other 3 cut today by the Rams are Woodard, Conrath and Franklin.

jjab360

Legend
43a.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
For the simple reason of what I originally said..."It's a matter of perspective"...so I shifted nothing...I said this ws a weak draft...and I'll stand on that. If I'm proven wrong...I cant admit that. Just as I admitted being wrong about Tavon Austin. I thought he was a "one trick pony"...but I had to admit I was wrong. Perhaps you can do the same.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
I missed it. I was looking for it. Guess I was looking in the wrong places.

PolarBear

Rookie
@CoachO
I have two questions for you...
A) How close was the actual cut list to your source's list?
B) Who do you think will be put on practice squad? I hoping for Gilbert and Bond as 2 of them.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
@CoachO
I have two questions for you...
A) How close was the actual cut list to your source's list?
B) Who do you think will be put on practice squad? I hoping for Gilbert and Bond as 2 of them.

1) it was exact
2) its hard to say who will be on there, because it is so dependent on things beyond their control.... But I can tell you, that one of your 2 guys is not likely to be on it regardless.