Faileb for Caleb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not a lot of hubbub over him or highlights so that was the best one I saw. Some of the programs it's easier to get cutups of just the QB snaps which is great but for Ole Miss I usually end up just watching the full games.

Here's highlights of this year vs Tulane though. After the season there will be better highlight vids I'm sure:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ju1ocxL0l6E

I keep my eye on Dart and Slovis both came on quick and tailed off a bit which unfortunately seems to be the SC way as of late. The team was a mess when Dart took over for Slovis, and he still performed pretty well as only a Frosh. Good to see him getting better and better. Good arm, nice deep ball and can get out of his own way with better than average wheels. Dart has increased his RTG each year and Slovis has gone the other way. Good Call Merlin he may be a nice pickup in mid to late rounds

Memphis Ram

Legend
Plenty of season to go, but if it ended today it looks like the Rams would have the #13 overall selection in the draft. If they had lost they would have moved up to #6.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking Jayden Daniels might be the 2nd QB off the board, Caleb from this point forward will be resting up and getting ready for combine/pro day

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Plenty of season to go, but if it ended today it looks like the Rams would have the #13 overall selection in the draft. If they had lost they would have moved up to #6.
Aaron Donald was a #13 pick.

The day this team tanks for an advantage in draft order is the day I change what I do with my Sundays.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No teams tank. Coaches and players always want to and play to win.

Now the people in the front office might try and tank, like when the colts played the whole season with a painter at QB instead of trying to find a nfl calibre qb after manning went down. But the players and coaches don't even consider it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm thinking Jayden Daniels might be the 2nd QB off the board, Caleb from this point forward will be resting up and getting ready for combine/pro day
Yeah I agree. I might take him before Maye, who has a bit of a Herbert feel to him. But I think I'd take Williams before him though.

This QB group slotting might get a bit crazy leading up to the draft. This could be a really epic first round and very fun draft since we might pick early enough to capitalize on someone sliding.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I agree. I might take him before Maye, who has a bit of a Herbert feel to him. But I think I'd take Williams before him though.

This QB group slotting might get a bit crazy leading up to the draft. This could be a really epic first round and very fun draft since we might pick early enough to capitalize on someone sliding.
I'm not nearly as high on Maye as I was early in the year. Turnover prone, pretty inaccurate at times. Looks like teams having a year of tape on him allowed them to be prepared for him. Nix has also grown on me, although I still like Dart in day 2

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We need an LT and to build a top OL unit. If we do that we have 2 - 4 to rally around Stafford and develop or address the future QB issue. We get better faster with a quality OL to protect and run behind than a QB as things sit right now IMO

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Yeah.
I’m ok with either.
LT makes the most sense for next year and beyond.
It doesn’t matter who’s under center, we need to beef up that line.

As far as QB.
If a guy falls to us that Snead and McVay love, it would be hard to pass on him.

Thank you for simplifying this thread. I do believe these two positions are the biggest needs for the Rams going in, but like I always say, “if the best player at ANY position falls to you, it’s not a bad pick.” That’s how the Rams got AD99.

…but I would really like the Rams to pull a QB from this draft who has the potential to start down the road. Lol.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
We need an LT and to build a top OL unit. If we do that we have 2 - 4 to rally around Stafford and develop or address the future QB issue. We get better faster with a quality OL to protect and run behind than a QB as things sit right now IMO

No doubt. A LT starts right away while a QB, no matter where he’s drafted, sits in ‘24. It depends, IMO, how far away you think the Rams are from contending. The team I’m watching this year just doesn’t have enough talent to consistently win.

Maybe grabbing a QB to groom for a starting spot would be well-timed. It all might depend on how beat up Stafford is by season’s end.

This is why I want BOTH in the next draft—and I don’t think it’s unrealistic this time around.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt. A LT starts right away while a QB, no matter where he’s drafted, sits in ‘24. It depends, IMO, how far away you think the Rams are from contending. The team I’m watching this year just doesn’t have enough talent to consistently win.

Maybe grabbing a QB to groom for a starting spot would be well-timed. It all might depend on how beat up Stafford is by season’s end.

This is why I want BOTH in the next draft—and I don’t think it’s unrealistic this time around.
If it's Maye or Williams that's available I grab either. If neither of those are available then I skip QB until the second or later. Maybe not at all of wentz signs again for a cheap contract. But yeah, realistically we have so many needs that we can upgrade anywhere. Whoever the elite talent is when we pick.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
USC showing why Florida State didnt make the playoff. Should rolled them like SC did

WestCoastRam

Legend
Sure seems like pundits are gonna be split on Maye and Williams. Nate Tice has Maye above Williams now.

Daniels a not so distant 3rd it seems.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
White board workouts and throwing days will determine things from here.

Also I am wondering how tall Caleb really is.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Moss had a great game, although I think his numbers were better than his actual performance.