Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I watch the entire Eagles presser. If NFL network replays it is worth the watch. Some highlights:

• They think both QBS can/will be all pros.
  • They seem to know they will get their guy ....Wentz
  • Made the move because they do not see themselves inside the top 10
  • They believe in investing in the QB position
  • They do not see quality QBs being available from college or free agency the next 2-3 years
  • They are comfortable starting Bradford this year and next

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Welcome to Whose Draft Pick Is It Anyways?
Where the order is made up and projections don't matter.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lmao.

I just saw this on the ESPN scroll.

The Browns aren't this stupid are they? They must really be banking on RG-ME learning how to well.......pass the ball in the pocket.

To give up Goff/Wentz is funny. Must think they'll have a shot at a different QB next year. Don't see it.

That said, Iggles need a non-fragile QB behind Bradford. Unless they trade Sammyboy. To who, I have no idea. But that's a lot of starting caliber QB talent to have on roster between Sam/Daniel/Draft-pick.

1) The Browns very well may be this stupid.

2) It's possible that they have Lynch rated nearly as high, just needing more development time, and figure they can trade back up in front of the 49ers and probably get him still, while racking up a bunch of picks still.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add to that the Eagles moving up from 13 to 8. Granted that was two players and no picks but they really gave up a lot to move up from 13.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel vindicated after all the guff I took suggesting the Browns wouldn't take a QB at 2 and would be smart to trade down.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I watch the entire Eagles presser. If NFL network replays it is worth the watch. Some highlights:

• They think both QBS can/will be all pros.
  • They seem to know they will get their guy ....Wentz
  • Made the move because they do not see themselves inside the top 10
  • They believe in investing in the QB position
  • They do not see quality QBs being available from college or free agency the next 2-3 years
  • They are comfortable starting Bradford this year and next

So in other words, exactly what the Rams think. Minus the Sam Bradford part.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'm just upset there's no longer hope of a trade down to #2

Unless we can convince the Eagles were taking Wentz at 1 and that there gonna have to move up one more time to get there man. The rams could have pulled a fast one on them and lied telling them they were gonna take Goff so the eagles would trade up and then suddenly have a change of heart:mrburnsevil:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need to find the Eagles famous YouTube contributor for his reaction to this.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Unless we can convince the Eagles were taking Wentz at 1 and that there gonna have to move up one more time to get there man. The rams could have pulled a fast one on them and lied telling them they were gonna take Goff so the eagles would trade up and then suddenly have a change of heart:mrburnsevil:

But there's nothing left to get that'll help this year. I guess they could get a future pick but that probably wouldn't help much and a bit of a stretch

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

I agree have to be happy as a Rams fan. Those calculations dont even include Maxwell and Alonso who they used to move up from 13 to 8. They gave up a ton of their own assets. Whereas the Rams used many assets they got from other teams like the Eagles second and potentially the Janoris compensatory pick.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
In the least weird way possible: I love your statistics. (y)

I always sit and think i might work out this sort of thing, but I'm too lazy haha. Then @flv always takes one for the team and works it out, you da real MVP :bow: