Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
So what does this mean for Bradford? Think he gets traded to someone like Denver? NYJ?

WestCoastRam

Legend
If I'm the J-E-T-S, I'm on the phone with the Eagles for Bradford. He's definitely an upgrade over Fitzpatrick and I actually think Chan Gailey's system would be an ideal fit for him. IDEAL. It could take him to the next level.

I'd actually start rooting for him again, couldn't do it now as I can't find myself to cheer for an Eagles QB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So now we can stop with the Wentz talk.

I so badly want him for this team, but it ain't gonna happen...

I did too. Really like his work ethic and smarts to go along with his athleticism. But all signs are pointing to Goff. There must be something to Goff. Quite a few teams seem to like him better. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be Alex Smith over Aaron Rogers part 2.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think the Eagles are a cluster F. Pretty big money for Bradford and Daniels and now trading all those picks to get a QB.
Why not save your money and just make the trade up to begin with.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks like Bradford has finally outlived his pro day buzz. About time. Will be interesting to see if they try to trade him and how much they'll get for him.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wow , even with all the rumors , I didn't think they would actually do it

Just glad it wasn't the 49ers

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm a fan of Wentz, I get a little googley eyed when I watch clips of him but I think you can't discount the incredible accuracy of Goff. It just puts him over in my eyes. That accuracy, it's not as sexy as being the bigger more athletic QB but the touchdowns that come with it will be mucho mucho sexy!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

The only thing the Eagles moving up means is that they know Bradford isn't the answer long-term.

It has zero impact on who the Rams prefer. Either way the Eagles know they get an excellent QB prospect, maybe not the guy they preferred but a QBotF they can put their hope in either way.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm still holding out for Wentz...

Could be Eagles locking down Elliot, just ahead of Cowboys.. Or they could be content with Goff too..

Its a stretch, but anything's possible!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

:(

I wanted Wentz, but I can live with Goff. I'm just not sure he's the better choice for our offense.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow , even with all the rumors , I didn't think they would actually do it

Just glad it wasn't the 49ers
Too damn right! Lets keep this shit in perspective people. IF we take Goff and the Eagles take Wentz and Wentz goes on to blow Goff out of the water (or vice versa), that would clearly suck...but could you imagine if he was a Niner instead!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm still holding out for Wentz...

Could be Eagles locking down Elliot, just ahead of Cowboys.. Or they could be content with Goff too..

Its a stretch, but anything's possible!

Philly radio convinced this move is for Wentz. They must be pretty sure the Rams are taking Goff.

Ram65

Legend
Wentz gets a year on the bench. Could play some this year!

Caller number 1 not happy if Wentz is the pick.....Same with caller number 2.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I did too. Really like his work ethic and smarts to go along with his athleticism. But all signs are pointing to Goff. There must be something to Goff. Quite a few teams seem to like him better. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be Alex Smith over Aaron Rogers part 2.

Honestly it looks EXACTLY like that to me.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Thing is, you can't win the big game in this league without one.

True--but you can't have all your money invested in one position.

I expect more moves from them--possibly trading Cox--and it's tough to see Bradford there on opening day.

I would have stayed with Bradford if I was them and pick another position--maybe Elliott.