Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Looks like another off-season blind side trade for SB.
That wont happen till next year, after the Browns cut RGknee, Bradford will add his name to the long list of Browns starters..

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If your team is smart, they'll be adapting the offense for Goff. Start it this year, finish it next year.

But I expect nothing short of a Fisher offense fitting square pegs in round holes. It's his MO. Goff is a fun QB to watch. Hope he's not destroyed and held back like Sam.

I read the first half of your post and was like, "do you know who our coach is?" and then you redeemed yourself with the second half. Lol.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
1997 both the #1 and #2 pick were traded. I know you've gotta be older than that.
I really don't recall those trades! (Old Age/ C.R.S!)
But Was the where the Trades the magnitude of these two Trades!?! That was what I was getting at!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah when Cleveland signed rg3 I insisted they wouldn't draft a QB and they should trade down because their roster is horrible. A lot of people thought I was crazy because rg3 wouldn't affect their draft status at all.
Um yeah. That's what I'm saying, I was the idiot...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that loses all productivity on days that big draft things are happening.
Now I don't have to feel so guilty. If my Wife complains that I didn't get anything done I can say well nobody is getting anything done today. Just check the Rams forum for proof.
If my wife ever knew who dieterbrock was and saw the post count? There would be some serious splainin to do in my house....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While they're at it, Philly ought to sign Fitzpatrick. Because, you know, you can't have enough QB

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Um yeah. That's what I'm saying, I was the idiot...
Lol gotcha sorry it's been a brutal week and the light bulb is dim. It just made too much sense to sign rg3 and abuse him for two years while you rebuild the roster. They could have two top 5 picks next year to get a QB and sit him a year.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Not only will the 49ers won't get either of the 2 QBs, neither will Dallas.

do you think snead might have told philly who we were taking just to keep the whiners from getting one of them. if so hooray snead.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Now if you just get rid of the Titans reference...:fighting:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That wont happen till next year, after the Browns cut RGknee, Bradford will add his name to the long list of Browns starters..

Wonder if Sam ever wishes he would have re-did his contract with the Rams. He'd be in LA now, he'd have Gurley behind him, an improving OL in front of him, and a good D to go along with it. And the Rams could have had a playoff appearance last year.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Jordan Matthews would look good in blue and gold:yess:

Gaaahhhh!!! You're killing me.
I so wanted Jordan Matthews in the second round that year and as was fit to be tied when we picked Lamarcus Joyner instead.

Still not happy with that move though Joyner has shown some improvement.......