Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Still holding on...I salute you sir. The pick however will be goff

Oh believe me I am good with Goff. I just don't see Fish and Snead putting Goff over him. It's smoke brother.

A55VA6

Legend
So the Eagles sign Bradford and Chase Daniel to a whole lot of money, and then they trade alot of picks to jump up to #2 and pick a QB? Uh..

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
wTMfvGu.jpg

th.jpeg

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh believe me I am good with Goff. I just don't see Fish and Snead putting Goff over him. It's smoke brother.
Mike silver and schefter seem to be saying with the most conviction it's been goff all along...the team at 2 who prefered goff has since traded down to a team that prefers wentz...idk man starting to seem like you're grasping

Athos

Legend
lmao.

I just saw this on the ESPN scroll.

The Browns aren't this stupid are they? They must really be banking on RG-ME learning how to well.......pass the ball in the pocket.

To give up Goff/Wentz is funny. Must think they'll have a shot at a different QB next year. Don't see it.

That said, Iggles need a non-fragile QB behind Bradford. Unless they trade Sammyboy. To who, I have no idea. But that's a lot of starting caliber QB talent to have on roster between Sam/Daniel/Draft-pick.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So the Eagles sign Bradford and Chase Daniel to a whole lot of money, and then they trade alot of picks to jump up to #2 and pick a QB? Uh..

Wentz is THAT good and most of Bradford's and Daniel's money is on this year's cap.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mike silver and schefter seem to be saying with the most conviction it's been goff all along...the team at 2 who prefered goff has since traded down to a team that prefers wentz...idk man starting to seem like you're grasping

Grasping insinuates that I want it to go that way really bad. I have said many times that I prefer Goff.

I simply think the Rams are blowing smoke. We'll see.

Athos

Legend
I wanted Wentz, but I can live with Goff. I'm just not sure he's the better choice for our offense.

If your team is smart, they'll be adapting the offense for Goff. Start it this year, finish it next year.

But I expect nothing short of a Fisher offense fitting square pegs in round holes. It's his MO. Goff is a fun QB to watch. Hope he's not destroyed and held back like Sam.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I doubt if the Eagles are trading Bradford, I just read on another board if they do they take an 11MIL cap hit this year.

A55VA6

Legend
Wentz is THAT good and most of Bradford's and Daniel's money is on this year's cap.
I suppose you're right. But I only see this as a smart move if they trade Bradford to a team like the Broncos and get a draft pick or 2 in return. But the cap hit would present some issues i'm sure.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
THIS SAY's IT ALL!! I've been Drafting for the Eagles in the ROD Mock Draft, and I didn't see this coming!!
I know the Eagles scoring Defense Sucked last year, But I don't know that they are Trading UP just to get FS -Jalen Ramesey!
WOW! What a surprise!!:dizzy:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is one of the most interesting drafts in a while I think.
I don't know if I've EVER seen the first two picks in a Draft change hands in such a BIG way, EVER! And I've been around for a while!!:mrburnsevil:

joeyknish

UDFA
I think the Eagles are a cluster F. Pretty big money for Bradford and Daniels and now trading all those picks to get a QB.
Why not save your money and just make the trade up to begin with.

The Eagles are trying to recreate the days of Andy Reid. So, Wentz is going to sit for at least one season, a la Donovan's first season.

When I learned the Eagles and Rams were part of new offseason trades (again), I had to come back on this forum.