Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Is Talib passing off on that deep play to Joyner? If so, where’s WP on the defensive play call?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Frankly I'm tired of watching Talib and Joyner stand around with their thumb up their ass.

I've seen plenty of times where they at least had a chance to make a play on the ball or at least look like they were on the field during the play.

I've seen backups on the sidelines show more activity.

WTF.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Run that ball McVay. Run it and run it and run it right into the teeth of a defense that is selling out to stop it. Good times.

fearsomefour

Legend
I never liked the hire to begin with. But everyone told me how wrong I was.
The only concern I had with Wade was going to a 3/4 and changing the (at that time) strength of the d.
I never thought constant breakdowns in coverage and communication would be the issue.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Team is trying too hard. Their confidence is shot and I believe all the talk about us being a dominant team has gotten in their head.

Yep, pretty sure it's a confidence issue in large part. One thing I didn't think a McVay team was susceptible to.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a shitshow this game is turning into for us. Cannot believe Gurley is hurt now.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
giphy.gif

I did leavw for a while and I never hang out on the GDT for long. I was out. Now I am back... if thats ok.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
LaMarcus joyner has been a massive disappointment this season .

Last year he popped on tape and was all over the field , now he disappears and players are beating us deep

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
If Gurley is out the game is lost. I simply dont believe in goff right now.
He hasn't given me a reason to believe.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone else catch Cooper get cheap-shotted on the sideline after kick off?! Got kicked by an eagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.