Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
at least it's only a one score game. let's hope the offense can get it together on this drive

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Has Wade made any adjustments ever at half time? It's like he keeps thinking things will improve and they never do. He is getting roasted by a beat up, injured team and is being made to look like an old fool.
Laugh all you want but I so want Gregg Williams back.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Zodi

Hall of Fame
So Talib and Peters both released their guy to safeties and only Joyner was back there and he didn’t even try to cover either. I’m just lost on how that even happens?

There seems to be zero accountability on defense.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I’ve been worried about home field in the playoffs... right now I don’t see us winning a playoff game at home or on the road playing like this.

…..

Legend
Be crazy if we ignite the Eagles and turn around their year.

I’d rather her just win this game if you don’t mind.

Let’s not fire our coordinators just yet please lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So Talib and Peters both released their guy to safeties and only Joyner was back there and he didn’t even try to cover either. I’m just lost on how that even happens?

It is very easy actually, requires your FS to be the type of guy who continually fails at his job. Like Joyner.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We know our special teams coach doesnt suck... and yet our sts are a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.