Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade's gameplan is pure crap. BLITZ FOLES IF YOU ARE GOING TO RUN ZONE.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
jim-mora-playoffs1.jpg

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How come Eagles receivers are running around wide open and ours can’t get open at all?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The check down thing annoys me..... Our players are gifted athletically if they are only getting check downstream check it down take the long drives let our defense rest the other defense will tire out and our defense sucks the longer they are on the bench the better. So why not take what they give you and wait to strike it's same concept as the play action. Playoff football you have to be patient just don't force it don't turn it over and put it in the hands of talent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm fucking tired of the blown assignments. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
At this point I’m not sure if I wanna see us in the playoffs. I’ve mean I’ve never seen such a collapse mid season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Once again I find myself wondering whether the Rams could use a full week of PADS AND HITTING pratices.

Status
Not open for further replies.