Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Team is trying too hard. Their confidence is shot and I believe all the talk about us being a dominant team has gotten in their head.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Seriously wade keeps running the same shit over and over and never changes it up. No zone blitzes. No blitzes period.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Noticed that on his first run when he got hit low going out of bounds..

H.Birdman

UDFA
Name
Harvey
The defensive effort is pathetic. Again. Players love Wade? Look what your plss poor performance did. No excuses for this. D has looked like crud most of the season. Fire Wade to light a fire under everyone or this season will be another one and done.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Yep. I'd rather have them be on the road tbh. Let everyone discount them and go into the other team's house. Far better than everyone being on the Rams nuts and LA fans selling out while the other team gets an away game that's really a home game.

I think the Ram concerns go much deeper than whether they have home field or not. If they lose tonight it's 3-3 in the 2nd half....anyone who seriously believes this team has been playing well enough since week 11 hasn't been paying attention.

Here's Philly missing a ton of players, coming off a grueling game, on the road and leading the Rams around by the nose by Foles once again.....the guy who couldn't find the huddle with the Rams.....then again neither could the Fish..

Yeah, I'm optimistic.....:help:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I feel good about Kelly, rather have Todd but JK has some pop

Status
Not open for further replies.