Dotson Staying with Rams: 3yrs, $48M / $32M Guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, I for one believe you; and I am excited. Looking forward to the next day or two.

But, if something big does not happen, @OldSchool, @dieterbrock and @Loyal will be paying you a visit. Those are "Serious Men"; and one of them is border-line psychotic. Just to let you know.
But @El Chapo Jr is getting a tingling and we know what happens when that crazy bastid gets that....

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Sneed or Riddick/Sweat would be my guess. Random/unlikely guess is Trey Hendrickson from Cincinnati (hence the dance from the Bengals game ;) )

MachS

Hall of Fame
Sneed or Riddick/Sweat would be my guess. Random/unlikely guess is Trey Hendrickson from Cincinnati (hence the dance from the Bengals game ;) )
Like the way you think! Would love any of these moves tbh. We really need to add a good edge before the draft.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This big thing is happening and we should see it tomorrow. I cant say what I cant even say what kind of move it is. But it is happening tomorrow.
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, I for one believe you; and I am excited. Looking forward to the next day or two.

But, if something big does not happen, @OldSchool, @dieterbrock and @Loyal will be paying you a visit. Those are "Serious Men"; and one of them is border-line psychotic. Just to let you know.
Hey I've been quiet the whole time but i can probly kend some moral support to those 2 hard pipe hitters:laugh4:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll put my 2 cents on a trade with KC for a certain CB that they're waiting to trade so they can sign a WR.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I have La Cosa Nostra and Hell's Angels one-percenters who will, ah..."pay a visit", if something does not happen.

dang

Legend
Did anyone notice the Jags signing Arik Armstead reportedly for 3yr/$51m when they only had about $4m cap space.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I said something big was coming. Trust me you'll know when it breaks.
You were right.

Went back and checked your posts, and you never said something Positive was coming.

Arguably, because of this time in the offseason and the facts that the Rams were coming-off a successful year, had cap space and were adding players, it was reasonable to assume the big news would be Positive news.

The one thing we all have in common, is that we are Rams’ fans.

Again Jake, you were right but I don’t think you did a good job of managing Rams’ fans expectations.

For some of us, a huge disappointment was just a little more disappointing than it needed to be.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I said something big was coming. Trust me you'll know when it breaks.
Yeah - what side of the ball ?
So you're saying it's Mahomes hahaha......As long as it's an edge or cornerback, I'll be stoked.....ok, I'm lying, I'll be stoked anyways. Good time to be a Rams fan.

Well UNBELIEVABLE!! WTF ?

Who saw that coming. Give JakeB credit. Sad AD99 is gone.I feel the Pain.Why - retire ? Just WOW

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I figured it would be nice to be informed something is coming. I cant say take it or leave it I don't know what to tell you. Considering off-season's don't normally have tons of news at the start of the new year for the Rams I figured I would give you the heads up is all.

Freaking JKBOGEN - SERIOUSLY total RESPECTS. I feel like your telling a person is dying in three days & you can’t tell us.

WTF - I agree NEVER saw that. NEVER after how healthy he was going into 2023 Playoff game & being healthier & playing better than ever imo.He finished on TOP of his GAME!! WOW

Just SHOCKED. Saw it was you on my Big screen & glad you were the one to basically break it.

Your PAIN is OUR(RAM FANS) PAIN!!
Thought it was April Fools,but knew you wouldn’t do that to us.Knew it had to be True,but saying it was a tough pill,just because it was AD99 doing something this 2024;

Thanks - much appreciated

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You were right.

Went back and checked your posts, and you never said something Positive was coming.

Arguably, because of this time in the offseason and the facts that the Rams were coming-off a successful year, had cap space and were adding players, it was reasonable to assume the big news would be Positive news.

The one thing we all have in common, is that we are Rams’ fans.

Again Jake, you were right but I don’t think you did a good job of managing Rams’ fans expectations.

For some of us, a huge disappointment was just a little more disappointing than it needed to be.
The can’t blame the messenger .

When I said it was a Pipe Dream the Rams signing Daniel Hunter,I
Could see why he might have thought that it wouldn’t have been such a fantasy.

The timing of AD99’s retirement adds a little more hurt? Eric Henderson must have known & took the USC job

Status
Not open for further replies.