Dotson Staying with Rams: 3yrs, $48M / $32M Guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah you are a grade A dick head. You always have been before this. Again, I don’t care but if you have that schtick stick by it instead of trying to justify it like a spineless coward. “Well he said this so its justified.” Nah you are just a prick.
Oh so we are attacking the poster now?
This is classic,
You trolled the board. And now you're name calling?
Jesus, you are trying to make a name in content but you're going to throw a hissy fit like this?
And you're holding a grudge against me to boot? That's gold, I dont even know who you are but glad to see you are a fan of mine

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I’m not freaking out. I guess you don’t understand English?
The fucking guy trolled this site hard, got pleasure out of it.
Sorry but I respect this board and the members of it too much to not call it out.
Yeah, and when you consider he rarely ever posts here, but he showed up with this nugget this week. Definitely kind of trolling or trying to impress us with his "sources"... probably si we subscribe to his YouTube channel or podcast.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like I said, the only thing worse than shitting on Ram fans in that way..........posting "big news coming!!!" in a thread where fans are talking about acquisitions..........is admitting to it.

First, he mentioned "Danielle Hunter is their priority", then in response to El Chapo (who was fucking defending him) talking about surprises, he says "there's a big one coming this week". Of course that would imply a big signing to most fans participating in that thread. He goes on to mislead fans by saying "Danielle is someone I've heard a lot about. Brian Burns as well." NO SHIT? Whether you're reading ROD or RFU, those 2 names come up almost as frequently as McVay or Snead. Big scoop. And so that must be what he's talking about right? An acquisition! Then....he tells somebody "not all INSIDE information comes from McVay and Snead". He's got his own 'insiders'. My question here is did his 'insider' tell him "AD is calling it quits" or did he just say, "big news on a big name is forthcoming this week"? Because if he actually knew AD was retiring he would have said, "BAD news coming this week". "Not allowed to share" (or unable to share because all he was told is "big name") "this kind of info, just stay tuned" (maybe listen to his podcast?) "it's big news coming this week. The purpose is to let you know BIG NEWS is coming this week". (This week? The first week of free agency? Big news! Whoda thunk it?) So my bet is he didn't know shit, other than it was a "big name" and misplayed it badly (bigger than Shelton or Noteboom). He figured we felt "it would be nice to be informed something big is coming". "It's a major name. It's coming this week." Yeah, I thought it was really nice to get everybody's hopes up Hunter or Burns or some other BIG NAME was going to sign with the Rams. Finally, "this was the BIG NEWS. Unfortunately". Yeah unfortunately he played it wrong. He was told BIG NEWS was coming and he also thought it was an acquisition. And in an attempt to bolster his cred, he put it out there but he's simply shown he knows someone who teases him with ambiguous tidbits. No names. No real "inside information". Just enough to get people to listen to his podcasts, I suppose. Good job! Thanks! Fuck your podcasts.
Sorry I missed this. Terrific response

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Jack Booger should create a poll and see if we want him to stay here, or leave the forum. I am pretty sure we all know what the answer will be.

Edit: Stupid auto correct.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah you are a grade A dick head. You always have been before this. Again, I don’t care but if you have that schtick stick by it instead of trying to justify it like a spineless coward. “Well he said this so its justified.” Nah you are just a prick.

Classic post. Shows your ineptitude and lack of complete self-awareness. Bravo for being a small minded person unable to amicably disagree with someone. We have way too many of those on here as it is. You have a "Platform" to get your point of view across. Instead you come here and act completely ignorant and self centered. BRAVO!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Classic post. Shows your ineptitude and lack of complete self-awareness. Bravo for being a small minded person unable to amicably disagree with someone. We have way too many of those on here as it is. You have a "Platform" to get your point of view across. Instead you come here and act completely ignorant and self centered. BRAVO!
This is the way he acted on X towards Detroit fans. Then he wonders why they took it too far.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is classic,
Jesus, you are trying to make a name in content but you're going to throw a hissy fit like this?
And you're holding a grudge against me to boot? That's gold, I dont even know who you are but glad to see you are a fan of mine

Lmao - dude he is only telling you the facts.Don’t understand where he was trolling the board ?

IMO - he gets trolled a lot for no reason.He was posting to let us know ahead of time.I guess I’m gullible,but don’t see why he would go out of his way to make his report.

He knew the CAP & there wasn’t going to be any BIG NEWS for The Rams? Then again Jimmy G in away is pretty big news as a backup QB. —If that was the NEWS though he would have got called out because of his QB report.

—Just never understood YOUR POINT?? He has a reputation to hold.Your name calling might have deserved that kind of a response ?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
This is classic,
Ah so we are backtracking now? Again, you are spineless. You would never say anything you say on here to my face.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
L
Jack Booger should create a poll and see if we want him to stay here, or leave the forum. I am pretty sure we all know what the answer will be.

Edit: Stupid auto correct.
Create the poll. I’ll continue to make ends meet living the dream and having the best career I could ask for either way

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Completely false.
I did nothing of the sort.
The only personal attacks are the ones being directed at me.
He trolled the board. Period. I called him out on it, period.
Thats the facts

You called him a troll among other names and called anyone who disagreed with you cowards.

And all you have is your opinion, so all this is completely devoid of facts including that you didn’t engage in ad hominem attacks which… of course you did.

Maybe just step away for a bit because this flailing is unbecoming of you and ain’t helping the board, either

Edit: Jake, you’re really not helping your case when you retort with further ad hominems

Honestly, this shit is starting to feel like the old PD boards and were better than that

If y’all wanna give me chills and referrals to mods for saying chill the fuck out and be better for the board, I dunno what to say… go off, I guess? Turn this place into just another internet cesspool where people just shout at one another?

I’d rather y’all didn’t because this place is special, but y’all seem bound and determined to go scorched earth, so fine. I’ll start a different Dotson thread and hopefully y’all can keep the toxicity here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.