Deshaun Watson wants to be traded. Bears?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think this putz is referring to the same Kellerman piece previously posted. Otherwise, I'd love to see the link to Kellerman's actual statements. This reeks of embellishing Ramsey's comments. Also, the rest of that tweet is comical and really brings doubt

View: https://twitter.com/Cutthechexx/status/1355277364872114176?s=20

They're going to swap QB's because the contracts are the same? But still bring in a 3rd team? If they are swapping QB, what is the 3rd team getting? Giving?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only person looking bad is Ramsey. Goff is still on the roster and he's blabbing everywhere that Watson is coming to LA. If he knows why doesn't he just shut the fuck up about it until Goff is traded.

Makes you wonder why somebody from the Org. isnt reaching out to Ramsey and telling him to STFU about it

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think this putz is referring to the same Kellerman piece previously posted. Otherwise, I'd love to see the link to Kellerman's actual statements. This reeks of embellishing Ramsey's comments. Also, the rest of that tweet is comical and really brings doubt

View: https://twitter.com/Cutthechexx/status/1355277364872114176?s=20

They're going to swap QB's because the contracts are the same? But still bring in a 3rd team? If they are swapping QB, what is the 3rd team getting? Giving?

I presume you mean the guy tweeting is the putz?

The 2nd tweet isn't clear on HOW it works and it's not clear if the second part is his conjecture, Kellerman's conjecture or what Ramsey said.

That's why I didn't focus on it. Also, I dunno what the 3 commas mean. Does it mean "or"? Does it mean a totally separate thought? I dunno.

The 1st part, the specific "Max kellerman on ESPN radio saying that Jalen Ramsey has inside information that DeShaun Watson will veto any trade that doesn't put him in a Rams uniform." part is what I focused on. It's clear who said what and how it was all relayed.

I realize some folks don't want this to happen for any number of reasons.

And I know if it happens as I think it will, folks will RAGE at the price Snead and Demoff pay the Texans.

I'm also on board with liking Goff, thinking all this other talk, especially the Stafford talk is patently offensive, ESPECIALLY to Goff and it's become the silly season on steroids.

But both my intuition and my pattern recognition are screaming that this is happening.

I've yet to be wrong when both are there.

Shuie3225

Starter

All the chips are lining up. Jalen seemed very confident that Watson was coming to LA yesterday on the ProBowlVersus segment. Their agent must have shared some info. Been saying that Watson's no trade clause is the single most important factor of this whole situation.

If DeShaun had his pick of any franchise and city to live in...who would beat us??? Who doesn't want to live in LA and play for McVay as part of a great organization. Brand new stadium. And his wife wants to be an actress??

Come on Les GET THIS SHIT DONE!!!
Snead.PNG

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I would never argue that at this point in their careers Watson clearly has the upper hand, my apprehension on this potential turnover is the damaged goods factor...which ironically I would assume has zero to do with regards to whatever the final price may be

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That's what I worry about with Watson or even Stafford, pony up picks and more money and a big injury to them brings things to a BIG road block.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I presume you mean the guy tweeting is the putz?

The 2nd tweet isn't clear on HOW it works and it's not clear if the second part is his conjecture, Kellerman's conjecture or what Ramsey said.

That's why I didn't focus on it. Also, I dunno what the 3 commas mean. Does it mean "or"? Does it mean a totally separate thought? I dunno.

The 1st part, the specific "Max kellerman on ESPN radio saying that Jalen Ramsey has inside information that DeShaun Watson will veto any trade that doesn't put him in a Rams uniform." part is what I focused on. It's clear who said what and how it was all relayed.

I realize some folks don't want this to happen for any number of reasons.

And I know if it happens as I think it will, folks will RAGE at the price Snead and Demoff pay the Texans.

I'm also on board with liking Goff, thinking all this other talk, especially the Stafford talk is patently offensive, ESPECIALLY to Goff and it's become the silly season on steroids.

But both my intuition and my pattern recognition are screaming that this is happening.

I've yet to be wrong when both are there.
He's just repeating what we have already heard. Ramsey making some comments. But the tweet in its entirety is important:
“Just heard Max kellerman on ESPN radio saying that Jalen Ramsey has inside information that DeShaun Watson will veto any trade that doesn't put him in a Rams uniform. Also saying even though the Rams don't have draft capital they can eliminate that problem by bringing in a third team,,, Watson and Goff can switch straight up because salaries are similar... Also Rams would give up early futures. 3rd team brings in present first rounders.. "
He's taking pieces of of what Kellerman said, injects his own thoughts. It's nonsense. I'd like to hear Kellerman verbatim say "that Jalen Ramsey has inside information that DeShaun Watson will veto any trade that doesn't put him in a Rams uniform" and then I'd give that credibility. Otherwise its nothing more than quoting some rando fan on a website as basis for debate.
I get it, you're all in on this Watson deal. And you make a lot of compelling arguments for it. This tweet? Not so much

Shuie3225

Starter
Makes you wonder why somebody from the Org. isnt reaching out to Ramsey and telling him to STFU about it

Ramsey is being a bit loose with his tongue that's for sure, but yesterday on the NFL special he talked about Watson coming to LA on two different occasions confidently. Then today Kellerman says that on his radio show?

I think Ramsey might be a key part of to this because he's plugged into all the communication between Watson and their shared agent. Could this be a way we're trying to get around tampering rules?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Well okay, fair enough.

We'll find out shortly if it's true because there would have to be follow up reporting on it one way or another at this point.

Shuie3225

Starter
I'd like to hear Kellerman verbatim say "that Jalen Ramsey has inside information that DeShaun Watson will veto any trade that doesn't put him in a Rams uniform" and then I'd give that credibility.

According to the tweet, thats exactly what Kellerman said. Why would you doubt that part? Because you didn't hear it Kellerman say it yourself?

The whole reason that person tweeted was to make that exact part of Kellermans statement known. That Watson will veto any non- LA trade.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then today Kellerman says that on his radio show?
If that's what he said on his show, I'd say "wow, that is something" but I didnt see a link to his show and cant find it anywhere online. I dont trust that the dude tweeting actually heard that, it sounds like interpreting all the same shit we've already heard.
Kellerman is a shill like the rest, but if he said that, I mean, truly said that? I'd really be interested. He's at least a reporter who admits when he's wrong

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
If that's what he said on his show, I'd say "wow, that is something" but I didnt see a link to his show and cant find it anywhere online. I dont trust that the dude tweeting actually heard that, it sounds like interpreting all the same shit we've already heard.
Kellerman is a shill like the rest, but if he said that, I mean, truly said that? I'd really be interested. He's at least a reporter who admits when he's wrong
I wouldn't trust Kellerman for anything. Only people I truly trust are the Schefterd and Rapports of the world.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Watson will veto any non- LA trade.
I dont think it will go down that way. In fact, I'm positive it wont. Watson will have to give Houston at least a couple teams he'd be willing to play for, accept a trade to. Otherwise, teams arent going to make official offers that would cause some rift in locker rooms when public. Miami makes a bid? Then has to walk that back with Tua? Yeah, nah. Similarly the Jets and Darnold? Not gonna happen. If it's Rams or nothing, it wont be pretty for anyone and would likely end up dragging all off season

Shuie3225

Starter
I wouldn't trust Kellerman for anything. Only people I truly trust are the Schefterd and Rapports of the world.

Kellernan is the best boxing analyst on ESPN hands down. Anything he says related to boxing you can take it to the bank. I think the big name TV personalities like him and Stephen A are still plugged into whats going on around the league somewhat. Especially regarding LA teams since I think they're located here in the LA studio.

If he did say what that guy tweeted then that's amazing for us..but yea it would've been great if there was a link or something.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I would never argue that at this point in their careers Watson clearly has the upper hand, my apprehension on this potential turnover is the damaged goods factor...which ironically I would assume has zero to do with regards to whatever the final price may be

That's a legit concern and one that has to factor in to any team's thinking.

And yes, in Watson's case, it won't factor into his price one iota.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Kellernan is the best boxing analyst on ESPN hands down. Anything he says related to boxing you can take it to the bank. I think the big name TV personalities like him and Stephen A are still plugged into whats going on around the league somewhat. Especially regarding LA teams since I think they're located here in the LA studio.

If he did say what that guy tweeted then that's amazing for us..but yea it would've been great if there was a link or something.
Guess I'm not a big boxing guy so I wouldn't know. I just know that he rivals Skip Bayless for some of the worst takes. Haha.

Seems like the Rams are a hard team to crack, never hear what they're doing until it's done

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Okay... I'm gonna try to sleep... hopefully we get some clarity at least on what Kellerman said on his radio show

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Guess I'm not a big boxing guy so I wouldn't know. I just know that he rivals Skip Bayless for some of the worst takes. Haha.

Seems like the Rams are a hard team to crack, never hear what they're doing until it's done

Kellerman was big on HBO as a boxing analyst and was and is VERY good on Boxing. He knows everyone from working on HBO and has respect in the industry.

I don't think he's got great takes on other sports, but in that regard he's like Stephen A Smith... he's legit on basketball and not good everywhere else.

At least that's my opinion.