Deshaun Watson wants to be traded. Bears?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Correct me if i'm wrong but why am i hearing so much that the Rams don't have the draft capital? We're short one 1st rd pick in this years draft am i right?
The Rams received 3 1's and Three 2's plus Bell for ED

We don't have it and he's not coming. .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't think that's enough. They allegedly want a minimum of three first rounders.

I could be wrong, especially with this org, but they will want to win ASAP otherwise the shitstorm is gonna continue all of 2021.

The Jets and Dolphins are really the only teams that can make it happen this year. Multiple first round picks this year, picks in the top 10. I'm starting to have doubts on the Dolphins, though...why would they just essentially return the Texans picks? Jets have the assets and players (Quinnen Williams) to make it work.

NO. TRADE. CLAUSE.

If this was just about ammo, we’re not even in the discussion.

So talks about ammo are besides the point. Watson 100% controls how this plays out.

If Watson wants to come here and has David Mulugheta working on it with Snead... it’s just a matter of finding what they will accept.

Again, if this was just or even mostly a question of ammo, it wouldn’t really be a story, but a two horse race between Miami and NYJ.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The Rams received 3 1's and Three 2's plus Bell for ED

We don't have it and he's not coming. .

we’re only missing a 1 this year and we could get that trading Goff.

We’re not as far as some think.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Our team hasn't used a 1st round draft pick in years. Give them all away for Watson idc. He's a franchise player. I like Goff, but I'd love Watson.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Bradford couldn’t even stay healthy and people are comparing Goff to him? I just don’t get it.

Goff is to Football discussions as Trump is to political discussions.

Just the mere mention of his name makes people lose their damn minds...How the fuck did we get here?

Reminders:

1) He's one of only three QBs to get this franchise to a SB
2) The only QB with more wins in the McVay-Goff era is the fucking best to ever play the position in the history of the fucking sport.

What...is...going...on...here!?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
we’re only missing a 1 this year and we could get that trading Goff.

We’re not as far as some think.
You re a good poster and no disrespects.

I'm just an old school guy were we busted balls for fun with our Brothers Best Friends.

We're the Heck our we gonna get 3 1's and 3 2s lmao.

And Goff a 1,well maybe doubt it with his contract.

Now take a deep breath, Bradford failing under Fish Schott, getting a top pick, understandable.

Goff dropping under McVay, being being rated high,Ah No. Jmho

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You re a good poster and no disrespects.

I'm just an old school guy were we busted balls for fun with our Brothers Best Friends.

We're the Heck our we gonna get 3 1's and 3 2s lmao.

And Goff a 1,well maybe doubt it with his contract.

Now take a deep breath, Bradford failing under Fish Schott, getting a top pick, understandable.

Goff dropping under McVay, being being rated high,Ah No. Jmho

What? No. C'mon. Bradford had constant durability issues and wasn't the player Goff is even when he was healthy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really didnt hurt the Steelers all that much, but Bell sure got the raw end of the deal. Worth considering for Watson

Bell also wasn't a QB. The Texans have little draft capital this year. If Watson refuses to play, they're up shit's creek without a paddle. And it'll only harm their bargaining position the longer it lasts. Frankly, if I'm Watson, I tell them, "If you refuse to trade me, I'm not going to refuse to report. Rather, whenever I feel the slightest bit of discomfort, I'm going to refuse to play for medical reasons." That would put the Texans in an even worse position. Now, they'd have to fight it out with him on whether or not they'd have to pay him while he sat his butt on the bench. Regardless, if Watson is done with the team, they would have to be monumentally stupid to drag it out.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Bell also wasn't a QB. The Texans have little draft capital this year. If Watson refuses to play, they're up shit's creek without a paddle. And it'll only harm their bargaining position the longer it lasts. Frankly, if I'm Watson, I tell them, "If you refuse to trade me, I'm not going to refuse to report. Rather, whenever I feel the slightest bit of discomfort, I'm going to refuse to play for medical reasons." That would put the Texans in an even worse position. Now, they'd have to fight it out with him on whether or not they'd have to pay him while he sat his butt on the bench. Regardless, if Watson is done with the team, they would have to be monumentally stupid to drag it out.

Which as we saw with the WFT is a possibility with stupid af ownership.

Still, I think Snead will put together a package that makes us all go from “ Wow, he wasn’t fucking around, that’s a lot!” to “holy shit, Les isn’t fucking around! Is that fool just allergic to 1st round picks?”

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
What? No. C'mon. Bradford had constant durability issues and wasn't the player Goff is even .when he was healthy.
Goff will never reach the Level of Sammy Boy every any where

Deep respect bro, but Goff is nowhere the Level the NFL respected Bradford.

Btw just saying this about Sammy boy as a trade.

Bradford imho played under a Sh#$ O ,Coach team O etc et and Goff has played under better conditions.

Bradford always had better trade conditions, Goff not so much

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Uh what? Bradford was the Forrest Gump of football contracts.

Goff has actually produced in a big way.

At some point, Goff’s fall from grace in LA will be chronicled and it will be a must read for Rams fans.

Bradford didn’t so much fall from grace as have his ACLs give out on him...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Goff played with a broken thumb, and has led us to four winning seasons. What did Bradford ever do better?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Anyone that says McVay schemes help is not better then Schott Fisher needs sone Real Help

I do believe the Rams let go of Fish because of it LMAO.

Being a homer,realist seems an issue.

Can anyone say Fisher could have Develop Goff like McVay?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They arent a bright organization, shown by how this has been handled so far. Ultimately though, if he refuses to report it can cost him $$. If he refuses to report citing medical, they can claim they cant trade him due to his medical. Dont misunderstand, I am not saying they are in the driver's seat here but there is a reality that he could get screwed by this. Of course they would be getting screwed as well because at some point he will get traded and his value diminished, say it takes until mid-season. And the compromise may end up being traded to a place he initially didnt want to go to.

Tano

Legend

Btw just saying this about Sammy boy as a trade.

Bradford imho played under a Sh#$ O ,Coach team O etc et and Goff has played under better conditions.

Bradford always had better trade conditions, Goff not so much
I just had to laugh at this. I liked Bradford but he just was nowhere near Goff in production.

He had some talent but after his two ACLs he was done.