Deshaun Watson wants to be traded. Bears?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So happy we have such a toxic situation going on here.

How is it toxic? The goal would be to upgrade the team and getting Watson would be a huge win. Ramsey would get some credit for it.

If it doesn't happen, well, Goff has to come out next year and play better. Should all just be motivation to him.

dang

Legend
It really does make you think that maybe Jalen knows something the rest of us don’t with how blatant he is being now. Maybe a deal has been agreed to or is trending that way? Guess time will tell.
Hold your horses. i’ve heard this chatter from Ramsey before. I don’t recall who (Hopkins, Fournette) but he was wrong. Anyone recall?

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
How is it toxic? The goal would be to upgrade the team and getting Watson would be a huge win. Ramsey would get some credit for it.

If it doesn't happen, well, Goff has to come out next year and play better. Should all just be motivation to him.

Not a good look for teammates to be saying this openly unless they know something we don’t. Just my opinion.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not worth explaining it if you can't see it sorry.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Hold your horses. i’ve heard this chatter from Ramsey before. I don’t recall who (Hopkins, Fournette) but he was wrong. Anyone recall?

Not sure about that but take it easy you’re going to bring me down here lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not only that, but Ramsey just said "yea he about to follow me to LA. My future QB said he was on 2, then took it to 10."

And that was the cryptic tweet by Watson a week ago everyone was wondering what it meant... RAMSEY HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING

View: https://twitter.com/deshaunwatson/status/1350177165426491393?s=20

That was in result to the org hiring Nick Caserio as the GM without any input from Watson after they org went to Watson to say that they would consult him on both the GM and HC hiring.

They lied to his face. I'd be pissed, too.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder what happened in there to make all of them rub Goff's nose in it? They're certainly not taking the classy route.

I keep seeing this.

The media is asking them. The media has never before asked if Goff would be on the team.

You're McVay and Snead and there's a real possibility Goff could be traded. How do you respond to that question?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I’ve been thinking all along that a swap of AD for Deshaun Watson is within the realm of possibility.

AD is a couple months shy of hitting 30. Yes, he is one of the greatest players of all time, but he’s played 7 full seasons already, and at some point he will start to slow down.

A franchise DT for a franchise QB?

I know the mere mention of trading AD is heresy for many on this board.

But fuck it, I’ll be honest. Which would I rather build around for the Rams future, an almost-30 y-o HOF defensive tackle, or a 25-y-o TRUE franchise QB?

I’d take the QB. Led the league with 4,800 passing yards, over 70 percent completion rate, 33 TDS to only 7 INT, championship pedigree, can extend plays with the run... he’s got everything!! And pairing this guy with McVay?!? Yes, please. Whatever it takes.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kLb0bMpkLk

Last edited:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I’ve been thinking all along that a swap of AD for Deshaun Watson is within the realm of possibility.

AD is a couple months shy of hitting 30. Yes, he is one of the greatest players of all time, but he’s played 7 full seasons already, and at some point he will start to slow down.

But fuck it, I’ll be honest. Which would I rather build around for the Rams future, an almost-30 y-o HOF defensive tackle, or a 25-y-o TRUE franchise QB?

I’d take the QB. Led the league with 4,800 passing yards, over 70 percent completion rate, 33 TDS to only 7 INT, championship pedigree, can extend plays with the run... he’s got everything!! And pairing this guy with McVay?!? Yes, please. Whatever it takes.

No way. I’d hate that trade. I want Donald to be a Ram for life.

Kevin

Pro Bowler

SMH

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep seeing this.

The media is asking them. The media has never before asked if Goff would be on the team.

You're McVay and Snead and there's a real possibility Goff could be traded. How do you respond to that question?

Coach speak and gm speak. You know when you say a lot of words but say nothing.