Deshaun Watson Sexual Assault Allegation(s) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i thought this part of the story was funny.

SI agreed to Mary’s request for anonymity to protect her privacy and her business; we are referring to her by an alias

let's trash watson and ruin his career using anonymous sources. very fair.

she too is looking to rake in some money.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i thought this part of the story was funny.

SI agreed to Mary’s request for anonymity to protect her privacy and her business; we are referring to her by an alias

let's trash watson and ruin his career using anonymous sources. very fair.

she too is looking to rake in some money.

83ea2b0ac1df8d564894bcd5a9fdef2e.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would classify beating on women as worse than the accusations against Watson, except for the one woman who claims he forced her to give him oral sex (but again, that accusation seems the most dubious based on what we know).

Thing is, in some of those cases, the guys can point to how it was a run of the mill argument until _______. Or that the person they beat up was also being physically violent toward them. What they did was still wrong, but there's a big difference between me walking up to my wife and punching her and my wife getting in my face and trying to hit me and then me punching her. I thought Hill was toast a few years ago and it turned out (I think) that his wife was the one who hurt their son IIRC.

Watson has no possible defense. I'm sure he will still be playing, but in terms of the optics, and because he's a star QB, I think the severity of this is comparable to Ray Rice. Worse because he's denying it so staunchly.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
pretty sure Watson managed to do that on his own

Yep. All you need to know:

Watson could have access to massages through the Texans, but he hunts for them on Instagram.

16 words that all but prove he's guilty.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
"any allegation that DeShaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false."

What about those allegations where DeShaun forced the sexual act upon the women, counselor? Are those completely false too? Doesn't sound like it. :unsure:

Curious as to why DeShaun's representation didn't deny that either as these are the majority of accusations.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He’s done. The account without an ask for money corroborated by a family member and with IG DMs should make him done.

The fact that it predates all the other accounts and is corroborated as well as matches the testimony of the other women... yeah, he’s done.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
He’s done. The account without an ask for money corroborated by a family member and with IG DMs should make him done.

The fact that it predates all the other accounts and is corroborated as well as matches the testimony of the other women... yeah, he’s done.
When you say ‘he’s done’, what do you mean?

Are you thinking Watson will lose in court, pay huge settlements and face League suspension; or are you saying his career is done?

Ellard80

Legend

Are you thinking Watson will lose in court, pay huge settlements and face League suspension; or are you saying his career is done?

I think he will not play next year at least.

beyond that we will see... it's not looking good for him.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"any allegation that DeShaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false."

What about those allegations where DeShaun forced the sexual act upon the women, counselor? Are those completely false too? Doesn't sound like it. :unsure:

Curious as to why DeShaun's representation didn't deny that either as these are the majority of accusations.

I noticed that as well. His own lawyer is telling us he's guilty of most of the charges.

TexasRam

Legend

I agree.

There is going to be too many way to confirm, particularly through his Instagram records, the nature of massages he was seeking. And if all this was lying accusations those records will reveal that.

Its highly unlikely these women would mention that because it’s easy to disprove. So, using a little basic logic here he’s done. Toast.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not looking good that he will play again. I hope the "victims" have real evidence so there are no doubts. Bring it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I'm having trouble believing Watson isn't guilty of all of this. Here's why.

I've talked with a few of my friends who were professional athletes since this came out. I asked them about getting massages knowing that all pro teams provide this as a free service to their players. I know this well because a friend of mine was the massage therapist for the Buffalo Bills and the Orlando Magic. She was basically required to be available 365 days a year for the players. The teams make this service available to their players FOR FREE 365 days of the year.

One of my friends told me that he would get a massage from the team's therapist at least 250 days out of every year. Not once did he ever consider getting a massage from someone other than the team therapist. Not just because he got it for free... but because the teams have the best in the business employed for their players. However... the main reason he would never go outside of the team therapist for a service like this is because of not wanting to put himself in a situation where he could be victimized. Pro players are all schooled on protecting themselves from predators and putting themselves in compromising positions. That schooling starts almost immediately after they are brought into any league as a new pro athlete. Athletes know better than to put themselves into a situation like Watson did. Especially when you read through the various places that he went to receive these messages. He definitely wasn't looking for a massage.

I also find it interesting that he seems to always find these massage therapists on Instagram. I find that very interesting because Instagram is about pictures. The visual was what he was shopping for using that particular platform.

My friend who is a massage therapist and still works for the Magic has told me some funny stories. None of them involved this kind of inappropriate behavior though... and that makes complete sense when you think about how a player would behave with team employees. She would even go to many of the player's homes to give them the massages. Players know better.

Watson knew exactly what he was looking for.
Great post, extremely convincing.

Between your posts, West Coast's posts, and the SI story, it's now hard for me to imagine Watson is innocent.

I agree with jrry that Buzbee may indeed be an opportunistic sleazy scumbag. But IMHO Watson is not innocent, either.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

I think the league will suspend him for a year. I think shortly, he'll end up on the Commissioner's Exempt List and then the indefinite suspension will hit.

Presuming that he does everything right... I think his suspension will be a year.

All his endorsements gone... maybe forever.

Presuming he can play again after the year, it remains to be seen how the public reacts to all this once it all comes out.

I think he's toxic enough now that no team could sign him even if he were released. That could change with time.

I think if he eventually plays for the Texans and plays well, he might be able to put this behind him, but that's a lot of "ifs".

So yeah, I think he loses in court, pays huge settlements, faces League suspensions and faces the specter of his career being over. That last being the least certain. All the rest being very certain.

That SI article REALLY swung this, for me at least.

Other guys who've done MUCH worse have been given second chances, so he may play again, but then again... the public is increasingly less and less willing to give anyone passes for this behavior anymore.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I think the league will suspend him for a year. I think shortly, he'll end up on the Commissioner's Exempt List and then the indefinite suspension will hit.

Presuming that he does everything right... I think his suspension will be a year.

All his endorsements gone... maybe forever.

Presuming he can play again after the year, it remains to be seen how the public reacts to all this once it all comes out.

I think he's toxic enough now that no team could sign him even if he were released. That could change with time.

I think if he eventually plays for the Texans and plays well, he might be able to put this behind him, but that's a lot of "ifs".

So yeah, I think he loses in court, pays huge settlements, faces League suspensions and faces the specter of his career being over. That last being the least certain. All the rest being very certain.

That SI article REALLY swung this, for me at least.

Other guys who've done MUCH worse have been given second chances, so he may play again, but then again... the public is increasingly less and less willing to give anyone passes for this behavior anymore.
Gotta admit I found the specific weirdness of the SI article very convincing.

Very detailed, very strange, and very believable description of a guy who gets off in a very specific circumstance in a very specific way.

If "Mary" was purely looking to profit somehow, she wouldn't tell a story like that. In her specific experience, she describes behavior that is creepy and bizarre and disturbing, but not illegal.

@WestCoastRam describes it very well-- sounds like seeking the "happy ending" isn't the problematic behavior, it's the whole ritual leading up to it.

Guy is good looking and makes a gazillion dollars and has tons of women who would love to be with him. What a shame.

That SI piece is gonna convince a LOT of people.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
That's what I was thinking.

Heck, he doesn't even need to know about it, but I'm SURE he could have one of his people arrange to have a massage/sex worker give him a massage under the guise of him doing that as if he were playing out a fantasy. Heck, they could even feign protest and then "give in" and give him a hj or bj. I can't imagine that would be difficult to arrange and from a sex worker standpoint, I would think that would be pretty vanilla stuff...

So, I dunno.

At first, I thought the timing was shit and it still is. And the atty representing those women IS a pretty skeezy dude. So maybe he was getting railroaded. But it seems that he may be guilty DESPITE the timing and skeezy atty. At the very least, I don't see that those factors mitigate his potential guilt anymore.

With all that's gonna be written about this, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up "rehabbing" his image as if he were someone naive searching for a kink very clumsily and selfishly and really not processing how harmful his behavior was. I'm certainly not interested in trying to ascertain if he's in fact a predator or if he's a naive person of means who is clumsily trying to fulfill his kink. I dunno. But it wouldn't surprise me if things take that turn. And... he could be both. That's possible, too.

If some dude liked light choking and dom play and had no idea how to go about it...and watching pron is maybe the worst place to learn about ANY kink... from the other side of someone looking for vanilla interaction... business, casual encounter, personal, romantic, etc, that'd look like a monster.

"First he grabbed me and then he choked me and I was so scared..."

When I was a kid, I used to LOVE ASMR stuff.... but I didn't KNOW it was ASMR. But whenever anyone would make those quiet sounds like filling out a form or typing or something like that... oh man... I'd fall asleep as if I were hypnotized. Nearly fell out of a chair several times over the years because of that. Only heard about ASMR stuff in the past few years. All that time, I just thought I had this weird like for quiet sounds.

So anyway, if that's it, I hope he gets help.

If he's really just a predator... then he can get bent... then get help.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm certainly not interested in trying to ascertain if he's in fact a predator or if he's a naive person of means who is clumsily trying to fulfill his kink.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness of your post but I did feel the need to state that kink isn't kink if there isn't consent.

In fact, one of the most amazing things about the kink community is how much consent is necessary for it to even occur. What may seem awkward and unsexy to some people (negotiating the "yes" to every sexual act) actually becomes the vehicle for the some of the most intense and passionate sexual experiences a person can have. The kink community actually has a great deal to teach others about consent and how it actually can open the door to consistently great sex.

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I tracked Sex Offenders, especially ones with deviant behavior, there was typically way more sexual activity going on with the individual unbeknownst to those closest to them.

It will be very telling if actual acquaintances of his come forward identifying other sexually driven behaviors. This can not be dismissed as boys will be boys or just bad behavior.

As of today I hope he never plays another down again in the NFL. People talk about redemption, victims of sexual assault never get redemption.

Sorry if this came off as a rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.