DeSean Jackson’s contract with Rams - $2.75 million plus incentives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahahahahahahahaha

Somuch for the vet minimum! Apologies are now being accepted. That’s pretty impressive but i think we have a new sports book bet. Over/under $1 million per game played.

btfd16

Rookie
Hahahahahahahahaha

Somuch for the vet minimum! Apologies are now being accepted. That’s pretty impressive but i think we have a new sports book bet. Over/under $1 million per game played.
I’ll go under. 3 or 4 max.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looks like number 11?

Sure hope he brings more than I expect.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Thanks, but I would have preferred to have retained Fox or even spend the money on Hudson and just draft another WR. This guy better stay healthy or the team will be hearing about it ...

Last edited:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lol. What do you think they would pay him? Its chump change to Kroenke
Closer to the vet minimum with incentives that's what. We literally paid 4 times that amount. That's terrible negotiating. Thank God it's only for this year, that's the only saving grace. Hope he stays healthy and proves us wrong, but damn.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was expecting John Ross money.... maybe John Brown if he was lucky.... I look foolish
Nah, the Rams look foolish, the John Brown comp was fair. Still, an extra 2 mill means crap to them

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahahahahahahahaha

Lol we must be overpaying for California taxes at this point.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Lol. What do you think they would pay him? Its chump change to Kroenke
Have you totally forgotten about a little thing called the salary cap? Owners wealth and all means nothing here. It’s solely a proper usage of the limited cap space. Of which, this blows. Especially factoring in our need along the iOL. Just a bad contract

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
What a fuckin awful contract. The Rams ALWAYS overpay. Really dislike this deal now.