Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
Guess someone has pointed that out already, but he has won a sb as one of the leaders of that team. This is something that we are lacking I think as none of our top players, Donald, Ramsey, Stafford, Kupp Woods, Whit, Floyd, have a ring.
He brings that experience and it will be incredibly valuable I think.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
While Snead & McVay are celebrating, Von Miller is on a flight, ... and Whitworth, Stafford, Kupp, Donald, Floyd & Ramsey are kicked back enjoying a couple cocktails and a moment of extreme happiness.

Me, I'm ...

Smoking-A-Blunt-Getty-Images.jpg
I'm with you there! Lol

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That's another thing he brings besides the skills and the ability to mentor the young guys he also adds the having a ring experience. Which is huge on its own.

I'm also tired of the folks trying to minimize the acquisition or the dudes current abilities. With the comments like " what's left in the tank?" Or "does he have the speed/legs?"
Give me a break the dude is still a force.

I haven't followed Denver closely but has Chubb played all year? And how is their pass rush in general without Chubb or Miller?

Donald has the AD affect on mortal linebackers. Now to think Miller doesn't need and AD never has but now to actually have one. Should be special.
I think ADs sack numbers are going to jump.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I know now the Ram secondary will be better. DLine pressure and the secondary go hand in hand. I like the young talent on the Ram secondary too! That kid Dont'e Deayon showed me something Sunday. Yeah...it's just one game...but he has what it takes to be good. Let them all grow!!!
Sort of fixing to groups at once

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I’m laughing… the Rams actually got Von Miller today.

Incredible!!!

What a fun team to be a fan of.
During the 99 season I told my friends this would be the most fun of any season ever as a Rams fan. They dominated and it was so out of the blue. All the story lines. It just was so much fun. I was right, but that might change or come close to it. Like I said in another post. Enjoy the Journey. If you only can see the bottom line your, life will suck more than it doesn't.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Another factor for this season is we can put Lewis on a snap count, due to his past injury history.
Also on the Hollins "note", he was coming into his own as a starting edge guy, but also has some history playing inside. The trickle down from adding Von Miller. Keeping bodies fresh, so we can keep attacking the QBs we will see in the playoffs and our Div including Trey at "some point" too
Hollis was playing ILB in Denver. I think when he comes back we will see him take some of Reeders snaps. Besides depth it will give us way more flexibility with players on the field being able to play multiple positions.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I've only seen him sad to leave so far.
Sort of like many of us were sad to see Goff go, but once he gets here he will become all in. He was only seeing loss at that time. Today he is seeing possibilities.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Has Von Miller come out and said that he’s pumped to be a Ram yet?

Stafford had months and months to process leaving his former team of 12 years and even as he asked to leave, it was a big change.

Miller only found out about this a few days before it went down and he was super invested in the team and city. He’s even talked about doing a Shannon Sharpe and returning maybe one day.

I think within the next few days, we’ll see him brighten up once he sees who he’s playing with up close…

MachS

Hall of Fame
He posted a vlog on his YouTube yesterday and talked about being excited because the Rams are such a great team and are fighting for a title. Said hes watched and respected AD for years, he's been friends with Jalen for a long time, said he's excited to play with Stafford, and even has a house in LA where he lives in the off-season.

Im sure it was real bittersweet for him, but once he gets in our building and meets McVay and the guys, sees the new stadium etc...He's going to be in football heaven.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe too early for that? He has said that he intends to be a great teammate and expects to play vs the Titans on SNF. Can't ask for more than that at this point. Aaron Donald and Ramsey are stoked to have him, with AD working with him previously for a charity, I believe.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Aaron Donald has been a beast since he came into the league" ~ Von Miller