Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Ultimately, I think a fairly large part of this push is to get AD that ring.

We all know the rarity of being around a first ballot HoFer. Sure, Von Miller has one, but I'm sure he'd be plenty glad with another.

Also, I'm sure Brady is like, "dammit, what I gotta do to get away from that guy???"

That's another thing he brings besides the skills and the ability to mentor the young guys he also adds the having a ring experience. Which is huge on its own.

I'm also tired of the folks trying to minimize the acquisition or the dudes current abilities. With the comments like " what's left in the tank?" Or "does he have the speed/legs?"
Give me a break the dude is still a force.

I haven't followed Denver closely but has Chubb played all year? And how is their pass rush in general without Chubb or Miller?

Donald has the AD affect on mortal linebackers. Now to think Miller doesn't need and AD never has but now to actually have one. Should be special.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Like I've said in other posts, you can never have too many pass rushers... and we know we need to hit Murray a lot. I love it... LOVE IT!!!!
He saw what K Murray did to us the last game.
Fixed that for us.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Life is good…….

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 52

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Goff fanboys now are complaining about the Von Miller trade and Snead throwing away second-round picks.
Is that what they're saying at TST?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
You use draft pick to hopefully keep costs down and improve your team with youth.
We are still a young team and under the cap, No Problems.

Every season presents new challenges, this season we are 7-1 and just added a player that should improve us on his first snap
To me it is as easy as that

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For some reason I thought Keifer Sutherland was in it but didn't see him on IMDB when I later looked it up

It does seem like Keifer played a military school kid in something back then...

Way off topic from the thread but another fun and largely forgotten movie with a similar situation to Taps (sort of similar, though not nearly as good) was Toy Soldiers from around 1990. A fun but forgotten movie.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It does seem like Keifer played a military school kid in something back then...

Way off topic from the thread but another fun and largely forgotten movie with a similar situation to Taps (sort of similar, though not nearly as good) was Toy Soldiers from around 1990. A fun but forgotten movie.
He was in a Few Good Men

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Ultimately, I think a fairly large part of this push is to get AD that ring.

We all know the rarity of being around a first ballot HoFer. Sure, Von Miller has one, but I'm sure he'd be plenty glad with another.

Also, I'm sure Brady is like, "dammit, what I gotta do to get away from that guy???"
I don't disagree with your point but I think that there is just as big of a push by the whole organization to get Big Whit a ring.
He seems to be loved by all!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For some reason I thought Keifer Sutherland was in it but didn't see him on IMDB when I later looked it up

Maybe thinking of At Close Range?

It was another early 80s film with Sean Penn and Keifer has a small role in it.
Also features the best song Madonna ever did imo (not saying too much I know) and one I'd like to do a heavier cover of someday called Live To Tell.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff fanboys now are complaining about the Von Miller trade and Snead throwing away second-round picks.
I'll reuse a line I put out earlier on another forum. Give Krusty his clown shoes back stealing is wrong. This is the first person I've seen complaining in this thread all day other than when I linked what Cardinal fans were saying.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
My first thought on this was to get Whitworth a ring as AD still has a few years left, but both these guys deserve this crowning achievement.
Sure the Rams want to get those guys rings. But I guarantee you no one wants one more than McVay and Kroenke. And they know AD is the window and they're all in.