Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

:laugh4:

E3B1169D-CCF7-4AA8-9722-FA59780731C2.jpeg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This also could help Lewis long-term. A great mentor for him and he takes some pressure off of him and lower snap counts. That can keep him healthier especially if they are able to resign Miller for a few more yrs. They both could split snaps and stay fresh with less wear & tear.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is amazing Les strikes again. Pay attention boys were witnessing an all time great…so much focus goes to McVay and rightfully so but do not overlook how incredible Les Snead is I’ll say it again dude is playing 4d chess while the rest of the league plays checkers.

We will see a rejuvenated and DOMINATE von Miller playing on the same line as AD..

If you’re hung up on the picks …don’t be Les + McVay = Success for the franchise it’s that simple. As long as they are here we will be good in the bad years and great in the good ones.

MachS

Hall of Fame
This also could help Lewis long-term. A great mentor for him and he takes some pressure off of him and lower snap counts. That can keep him healthier especially if they are able to resign Miller for a few more yrs. They both could split snaps and stay fresh with less wear & tear.
Lewis and Obo for sure will grow from being around Miller. Playing edge is different than inside, AD can teach a lot of techniques, but he does certain things no one can emulate. Von will offer a different perspective from his years dominating on the edge and I have no doubt the youngins will be able to pick up some things from him. Floyd as well for that matter, his play should improve because he's never been able to learn from a truly elite edge rusher like Von before.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
For sure, people thought Ramsey would walk for some reason too. Why? They dont want to live in LA and have a chance to win Super Bowls? People dont think Von wants to play next to AD?? To me it's a no-brainer he resigns for at least one more year, maybe 2.
It will be his last contract. He will want a 2 or 3 year deal.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

does he still have any juice in his legs?

just to be sure the rams better book an appointment for him with tom brady's "doctor".

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just to be sure the rams better book an appointment for him with tom brady's "doctor".

September AFC Player of the month in September....

TexasRam

Legend

30 pressures and 4.5 sacks over 6 games and change this year. Dude still has it.

Imagine the Donald effect to.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I also am excited about different packages you could present.....but even him on the line with Floyd and Lewis/obo outside maybe Justin hollins when he comes back inside .....the fun of people running free is making me salavate....
That all being said even if it's not another huge name is still like a CB a veteran with the left over money or even a reclamation corner needs a change of scenery. Then I'm happy lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Watch us trade for Xavien Howard next for a future second and our remaining third round compensatory pick this year. Just because.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, I was busy on a video game binge (Nexomon: Extinction, fun Pokemon-like game). And then I see we traded for Von Miller? My first thought?

shocked patrick stewart GIF by Blunt Talk