Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
FWIW for years I looked forward to the NFL Draft and for years, we sucked. This is better.

THIS!

These Rams' teams under McVay/Snead are fun and exciting.

I went-back and did some math.

For more than two decades ... 21 years ... the Rams were really bad ... and I mean REALLY BAD.

For almost an entire decade, from 1990-1998, the Rams averaged five wins per-season.

Then, after six quality seasons (5 playoff appearances), the Rams were REALLY BAD again.
For twelve seasons, from 2005-2016, the Rams (once again) averaged five wins per-season.

That's 21 years of 5-11 football, without a single winning / playoff season.

And, almost everyone of those seasons ... right about this time ... I started thinking about the April Draft.
No more; and that is OK with me.

I hope Miller still has a lot in the tank. And, I think a late #2 and a late #3 is high for a pending free agent (think there is a rule that limits the Rams to a fifth round comp pick should Miller leave via free agency because he's a 10-year-vet). However, I am excited; and I am not thinking at all about the April Draft.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
3rd down
iu

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
But...but...the draft picks!!! I mean, that cost us 2 chances to pick the NEXT VON MILLER!!! Draft PICKS!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!

Yeah, I remember when he had picks coming out of our ears. We sucked....

Name
SparkleStick
Rams get Jalen Ramsey. "Rams go all in". Rams get Matt Stafford. "Rams go all in." Rams get Von Miller. "Rams go all in."

Can you go "all inner?" "All innest?" "All interminable??" Les Snead be all like, "You haven't even seen the inside of my navel yet!"

"All INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
Lmao best fucking quote on here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once again I'd like to encourage my fellow fanatics to subscribe to The Athletic. It's a very reasonable price you can also usually find some stupidly cheap deals, I gifted one to my dad for his birthday a few years back and pay his resubscription fee as well. Jourdan and a few others have some very good articles about the move.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I really feel Moore will be heading to Rocky Mountain High, it just all makes sense plus being a QB at Boise State and the last two Head Coaches the Broncos hired were defensive coordinators.
I think Kellen Moore is the next McVay.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think les big brass clangers between his legs Snead isn’t finished yet

People are concerned about the compensation maybe they have something in the works for djax that gets us a lil something something back

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think les big brass clangers between his legs Snead isn’t finished yet

People are concerned about the compensation maybe they have something in the works for djax that gets us a lil something something back
Another 6th, but we'll probably give back a 7th.