Cooper Kupp Trade Rumors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Kupp could get traded today. He's ready to return to the field so this is the time if he's getting traded this season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jourdan said the Rams want a second round pick for him.

Translation: Les will swap a 2026 7th and Kupp for a 2026 5th and pay the remainder of Kupp’s contract this year and next.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
This is really getting interesting.
20241024_024753.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Jourdan was on NFL Daily yesterday talking a little about the trade rumors. Nothing major, or even concise. Shocker. She described the situation as "fluid" and that teams are making serious inquiries. Also said "if he would be on the move" when discussing hypothetical trade partners.

To me it sounds like if they lose these next two games (possibly 1) and the price is right a trade would be likely.

Jump to the 4 minute mark.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1E6mKQr1ulLyGhxQox3APv?si=yylueMXYQCCYwp7f-JfUxw&t=642

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jourdan was on NFL Daily yesterday talking a little about the trade rumors. Nothing major, or even concise. Shocker. She described the situation as "fluid" and that teams are making serious inquiries. Also said "if he would be on the move" when discussing hypothetical trade partners.

To me it sounds like if they lose these next two games (possibly 1) and the price is right a trade would be likely.

Jump to the 4 minute mark.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1E6mKQr1ulLyGhxQox3APv?si=yylueMXYQCCYwp7f-JfUxw&t=642

Anything is possible.I think Kupp is just such an AWESOME RAM !!

Can ANY RAMS FAN say anything more ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What I know as an ANGEL FAN. I remember going to The Angels Game last season and saw Ohtani pitch right after the All-Star game.

Told my GF,we just watch S. Ohtani
Pitch his last game as a ANGEL.The rest is History.The Angels didn’t make the trade,traded away there Youth.Over PAID for crappy players.Trout never fully recovered,,Ohtani threw out his Arm. Etc etc etc..

What Kupp means & has meant to The Rams has been PRICELESS!! He is everything SEAN MCVAY has EVER wanted from a PLAYER!!

You know all The BS Jourdan wants to spin things is HER JOB !! She is a Reporter!! When there is smoke there is FIRE. AM I WRONG for saying what she says is BS ?? I might have say YES ??

I say Jourdan is WRONG only because I respect what Sean Mcvay has done with The Rams as a Fan.

Kupp as well.

I’d say what up with EJ53 ?? Where was that reported.Talking crap about Matthew Stafford though ?
Did we all see(hear) what happened with negotiations on his contract.

Jourdan of all people should know about relationships The Rams have with each other though.

Kevin Demoff has his HANDS on ALL this though.I don’t understand all the insights though.What I do see though is a structure.I think if one player goes they both go ??

What does Kupp want.What does this do for the integrity of The Rams as a Franchise???

Football is different.Things change though as well as times.

What is Tutu Atwell’s future as a Ram ? Who knows. TOTALLY at a LOSS !

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
OK, so Kansas City wanted a quality veteran wide receiver to help it win a Super Bowl but wanted their trade partner to pay a large portion of the player’s remaining salary for this year … AND … the Chiefs did not want to give up a quality pick

Got it.
Thats why they have the best front office in the league.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's why they have the best front office in the league.

I guess but I kind of look at it from the other side. Tennessee in this case.

If I'm the Titans, I say to K.C. ...
"Let me get this straight.
You want me to give you a really good player, at a position you need.
A player that can help you win a Super Bowl. A perfect addition for you!
AND ... You want me to pay a big chunk of his salary AFTER the trade.
AND ... You DON"T want to give me a quality pick in return.

Do I have that right?"

Andy Reid, with a mouth full of food, says ... "Yeah"

If I am Tennessee, I reply ... "No thanks, we will pass"
and, under my breathe, I mumble ... "Fuck You you fat bastard. Try chewing with your mouth closed".

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Steelers have gone hard after wideout this window so far. So that would not surprise me. Would feel for him though with their QBs throwing to him.

Can you really call that “throwing?”

Feels like it’s more of an aggressive, panicky shot put of the ball… it’s not pretty