Cooper Kupp Trade Rumors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
So, you are changing my posts to suit yourself. And think you have the right to do it , let alone show it to me like you are "correcting" me.
OK
It would not even cross my mind to change someone else's post.
I post what I post and they stand on their own.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True. Kansas State is interesting because they've been a run-first offense for so long (Ohio State plucked their starting quarterback off of the transfer portal.), and Johnson's been fun to watch as a passer. I'd still take Nicholaus's tools over everyone else's, including Manning's. It's just a gut feeling I have.
Keep an eye out for DJ Lagway in a few years. He's legit, if bum ass Napier doesn't ruin him. But yeah, I kind of want our own Lamar after all these years of pocket passers, and that Johnson kid runs like a gazelle lol.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
This site is already talking potential draft picks. Hilarious!!!!!! Edit, it's only week 8 right? Or is 2024 already over? We're 2-4 look around ONLY the NFC right now. Interesting.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
This site is already talking potential draft picks. Hilarious!!!!!! Edit, it's only week 8 right? Or is 2024 already over? We're 2-4 look around ONLY the NFC right now. Interesting.
There's also a boobies part too, a good place to checj out, just saying hahaha.... Not sure what you expect, but fans are well fans. Some are gonna go doom and gloom faster than others and some love football so much they'll happily make suggestions for draft picks way early. I say just enjoy the ride. By the way, I agree it's too early to panic as the NFC is a mess and injuries are hitting teams hard this year.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Appreciate the response and effort. I live and let live ( Wings song shitty band name awesome track). I always will. Last season made it concrete. Many bad calls but I won't go there Lions got a gift, same with week 1)

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I'll check out the Boobies part @El Chapo Jr . I've seen and uhhhh conquered them all. Bill Bilichick would be jealous of me, every NFL player would. Some really choose an uhgggggly woman choice. The kids then follow. But hey I'm here for our Rams.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
But just think would Les could do with that sixth round pick!

LOL! Yeah, a 30 million dollar 6th round pick in 2025 who will replace Rozeboom or Noteboom or any other Boom/Bust candidate. That`s worth a Kupp any day of the week and twice on Sunday! ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Chiefs out? Kupp would have been a stud with Mahomes.

32yr old Hopkins? Chiefs fans got to be disappointed?

Sources: Chiefs finalizing trade for Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins​

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If this correct then fuck the media. I gotta believe that Kupp has garnered enough respect with the Rams that they'd be upfront with him.

Thought the same thing when I read that.

The other thing about all this - Kupp looked great when healthy. Even if his health is a 50/50 crapshoot, we have a young defense AND almost everyone on offense is locked in next year. Wasnt always about going for the Super Bowl in 2025 realistically? And we will have some cap space and a first round pick to add.

The only way I can see this making sense is if Stafford went to McVay and said "hey this is my last year"

pvtdragon39

Rookie
The only way I can see this making sense is if Stafford went to McVay and said "hey this is my last year"
Well if thats the Case we can lock in Jimmy and see if he can do anything. I would then get Zach Wilson to be his backup at least for now. I would still try to Win. Dont need to trade everyone and start over.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if thats the Case we can lock in Jimmy and see if he can do anything. I would then get Zach Wilson to be his backup at least for now. I would still try to Win. Dont need to trade everyone and start over.
Rams don't start over they retool and reload.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chiefs out? Kupp would have been a stud with Mahomes.

32yr old Hopkins? Chiefs fans got to be disappointed?

Sources: Chiefs finalizing trade for Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins​

He's way better than what they had. So I'm sure they'll be ok

Psycho_X

Legend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's also a boobies part too, a good place to checj out, just saying hahaha.... Not sure what you expect, but fans are well fans. Some are gonna go doom and gloom faster than others and some love football so much they'll happily make suggestions for draft picks way early. I say just enjoy the ride. By the way, I agree it's too early to panic as the NFC is a mess and injuries are hitting teams hard this year.
"Besides, I have this tingling in my nether region..." ~ @El Chapo Jr